More fucked up than you

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
Just finished deejaying a 40th birthday party and guaranteed right now I'm twice as faded as you are. Almost too faded in fact.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    To that 85% on here, DIE BITCH! And to the rest of you...hole up, mayne.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    hella faded, french connection, tulips, and gummy poppies all night!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    I just have to ask though, what flavor were your swishers?

I rolled one last night for my birthday, a big fat one. I just ask for cigarillos. And they sell them in singles, individually packed now.

Way too fucked up to sleep. Entertain me, dammit!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Thank you, friend. But dammit, aren't you like already up and working tomorrow morning? That hurts just to think about. Shit, I got one more day of work before leaving for New Orleans and losing all control.

Yes, i am up - it is tomorrow and i can report back - it is a lovely day.

Loved that I played this in an "upscale" spot, yesterday to you, buddy...

This was last night's theme.

"Who's in charge here?"

That reminds me of one of the many highlights of my life, when about 20 years ago I met Jan Michael Vincent in a bar on 6th Street. He was definitely drunker than I was and yes, it was a contest. He sang with the band at Black Cat. Then I told him how much I idolized him in Big Wednesday and then he asked me where he could too get a free hot dog. True story.

I've always loved the Pixies, even if pansy ass drama nerds introduced me to them.

A free hot dog is a free hot dog.

I have a Burt story: I used to work in a comedy club, Burt turned up one night, nicely sloshed with a gaggle of blondes. He was brought up on stage and some heckler yelled something about his toupee. Burt slipped into toughguy mode and the heckler was brought up on stage. Burt was old enough to be his grandfather but that didn't stop him from some serious macho posturing which caused the dude to back right the fuck down and the crowd to stare into their drinks.

He stuck around and after the show was doing shits with the cast, one of them was a 20-something guy who made the mistake of asking Burt for an acting lesson.

Burt smiled, set his drink down and open hand slapped the young guy in the face.

"there's your acting lesson kid"

Burt has issues.