lewis PARKER

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
just wanted to big up this guy. i don't think i've ever heard any of his work that i didn't like.

peace, stein. . .:)

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    B-Boy Antiks and Masquerades and Silhouettes are both masterpieces in my opinion!!! GOOD THREAD!

• His sound seems a bit dated these days but I've still got a lot of love for Masquerades and Silhouettes, one of my favourite UK releases.
    The new American accent is a bit embarassing though... "nah mean son".

• Dude used to live opposite me to me in Camberwell but I never met him. I actually met his flatmate in a laundrette (I was reading some hip hop magazine so we got chatting) and told him to come over whenever. He came over a few days later with Lewis when I was out, but my flatmate who was also a DJ/producer invited them in, they clicked and ended up doing some 12's and an EP together as Champions of Nature, now considered UK classic. I moved out soon after but like to consider my part in making that connection happen pretty monumental!

• SpacechoSpacecho 176 Posts
    Downstroke said:
    Dude used to live opposite me to me in Camberwell

I loved Camberwell. Lived there for 6 mOnths and it was easily my favorite place that I lived in London. Big up Camberwell and Lewis!

• Rise was always nice.

I prefer his production to his vocals though.