Ghost slaying minotaurs n shit

spcspc 534 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
I had to laugh very hard while reading this post:

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/06/support-that-real-hip-hop-yall.html

Dude really has a talent writing fake Ghost posts ;)

Comments

• n I said "Ayo you shall not pass" namsayin.

• spcspc 534 Posts

. . .

• Tears burst out my wig son

Ni**as paved the way for yall jus so yall could sprinlke glitter all over the sidewalks?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the tyga shit is hilarious

• P-Tone aka Thor Molecules

• P-Tone aka Thor Molecules said:
    But when THIS cornball ass nigga started throwin up B's in pictures where was Wayne at son? Why Wayne aint say NAH CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOUNG ANGEL...THAT AINT YOU DAWG...huh? Son shoulda pulled the plug on that shit wit the quickness n slapped that nigga jus for frontin like that nahmean.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DOR said:

Cos aint nobody SHOCKED when they see the sus nigga wit liquid vagina flowin thru his veins doin that shit namsayin. Niggas practically EXPECT that shit from son namsayin. But when you compare the MJ costume to this Farnsworth Bentley of Middle Earth look???.you really cant see nothin that wrong wit the Prodigy pictures no more son. Either way???when it comes to Aubs you are lookin at the most softboiled creature on Gods green earth yo. This niggas music is so light in the ass that if you look real close at ya speakers when you playin his joints you can see tiny little heart bubbles comin outta em son.

liquid vagina flowin thru his veins

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Reading that blog, I was just thinking. Could it perhaps be the real Ghostface, pretending to be a fake Ghostface so that he can write whatever he wants but be accountable for it?
    If I would be Ghostface I'd think about that option. The blog is pure comedy gold

• spc said:
    Reading that blog, I was just thinking. Could it perhaps be the real Ghostface, pretending to be a fake Ghostface so that he can write whatever he wants but be accountable for it?
    If I would be Ghostface I'd think about that option. The blog is pure comedy gold

him or not, this blog sits firmly in the the win column. it's either ghosty himself on some next level andy kaufman shit, or some sweaty hip hop basement dweller, staring into a candle and hammering away at his keyboard in a method and delivery that would make willy burroughs drop the needle.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Shit is too funny. On Wiz Khalifa:

"Congratulations nigga. You in a class that only the human estrogen shake Aubrey can fuck wit you in. Yall muthafuckas is like the Muhammad Ali n George Foreman of soft niggas. If yall niggas ran towards each other n collided there would jus be a big splash n both yall niggas would be gone....n all that would be left is a puddle of lotion n some tight ass clothes on the ground n the aroma of turmoil."

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    This nigga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that shit back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The nigga can inception fail his way thru life.

I am only half-stifling t3h guffawz @ work and people here are wondering what I am looking at. I fear they could not deal.

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    Too good

Apollo Kid review..
    "Ayo this man possibly the best musician in the world...n quite possibly that ever was namsayin. I seen baby angels dance in the night sky when I was bumpin this."
    The lead nigga in U2

Also just realised he's had three (3) annual softest countdowns this year.

I like this.

• this is a man who buried a bucket of KFC in brett ratner's backyard. i would submit that the conventions of linear time are a foregone conclusion at this point.

On the money vis-a-vis Kanyizzle...

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/article/TMG8689122/Kanye-West-steps-into-stilettos.html

You might think the rapper would be too busy promoting his latest album ( Watch the Throne , a collaboration with Jay-Z released exclusively on iTunes today), his latest single ( Lift Off featuring Beyonc??), and his debut womenswear collection (to be shown at New York Fashion Week in September), to have time left over for any other projects.

Not so! Celebville's most dogged multi-tasker has a neat sideline in the pipeline as a purveyor of feminine foot attire. Women's Wear Daily have revealed that Mr West - who has footwear 'previous' as a sneaker designer for Louis Vuitton - is beavering away on a line of stilettos with help from cobbling maestro Guiseppe Zanotti.

"Kanye is always here in my factory. In the last three years, he has come here maybe every month and worked with the employees 10 to 12 hours a day," said Zanotti, "[Kanye] loves learning about shoes, both the design and construction, and we've tried to design something together."

And it seems West has ambitions beyond simply accessorising his catwalk collection: "In a couple of months, he could have his own special collection out", declared Zanotti, famed for his ultra-sexy, sky-high heels.

With friends like Zanotti, and Karl Lagerfeld (who gave West work experience at Fendi HQ in Rome last year), batting for his team, could Kanye be the one to bury the ghost of Lindsay Lohan's foray into fashion - which the rap superstar previously referred to as "9/11 for celebrities doing fashion" - and become fashion's next big thing?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    asstro said:

"This shit is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo.