CAN-AM

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Are these popping up everywhere now? Ladybikers seem to like em, so they are probably somewhat practical.

WHO WILL RIDE?

Comments

• Brian McKnight-nip

• The first time I saw these things was when I was in Paris in October. They were everywhere and it was mostly dudes riding 'em

• I own one & love it!

Some idiot tried to steal it over the 4th of July weekend. Did some damage to the ignition, but that's it. I just want to know where was he going to go? I got something for him next time.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    i saw one here for the first time the other week, horrible, i will not ride for these things, ridiculous.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Atrocious, on so many levels.

Even worse than their scooter-cousins.

Ugh.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Might as well get a small convertible car at that point.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I have a small convertible car and I like it for its roof.

You guys are missing the point though. This is some Judge Dredd shit. I see a future with Can-Am lanes next to the HOV one, but with people shootin each other because in the future there will only be 1 job for every 4 people, and whoever gets to work first gets paid that day. The others then have to roam the streets looking for scrap metal till dinner time.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It's no B.F.Trike

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Might as well get a Smart car at that point.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    SportCasual said:
    I have a small convertible car and I like it for its roof.

You guys are missing the point though. This is some Judge Dredd shit. I see a future with Can-Am lanes next to the HOV one, but with people shootin each other because in the future there will only be 1 job for every 4 people, and whoever gets to work first gets paid that day. The others then have to roam the streets looking for scrap metal till dinner time.

Dear god yes, first thing that sprang to mind. That vehicle looks ideally build for the mounting of some kind of mini cannon on the front and the obligatory heat seeking rockets mounted above the front tyres.

The day of reckoning is drawing nearer and as soon as I work out where I'd put my groceries I'm buying a fleet of these babies.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts