BACK in the days SNAPS.

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    ...ladies(?) look downright mannish (no Balthazar).

I'm proud to be one of the 3 SoulStrutters who understand & appreciate this joke.

Herm

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Ninja please...

Dope! I have the same jacket, gotta rock that again some times

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    WOW! You had the leather hat on and everything.I gotta go to my dad's house and get some wack 80's pictures now. I think Dee Rock could own this thread if he has some of his old school pics scanned.

Well, it would be an old fashioned b-boy battle, 'cuz i got some pics fo' dat ASS! I know Dee Rock must have some crazy stuff too, though. But my hommie Jollirock has most of the good pics from BITD... if I can get him to send me the pics of us backstage with folls like the Dismasters and Freak L and Chuck D etc. it might be pho real. Not to mention the pics from the "Kwame" era...

• WOW! You had the leather hat on and everything.I gotta go to my dad's house and get some wack 80's pictures now. I think Dee Rock could own this thread if he has some of his old school pics scanned.

Well, it would be an old fashioned b-boy battle, 'cuz i got some pics fo' dat ASS! I know Dee Rock must have some crazy stuff too, though. But my hommie Jollirock has most of the good pics from BITD... if I can get him to send me the pics of us backstage with folls like the Dismasters and Freak L and Chuck D etc. it might be pho real. Not to mention the pics from the "Kwame" era...

PLEASE get these flicks. id love to see...and isnt it funny how a whole style can be summed up by simply saying the "Kwame" era. classic

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    ...ladies(?) look downright mannish (no Balthazar).

I'm proud to be one of the 3 SoulStrutters who understand & appreciate this joke.

Herm

haha. B-zar is more like it.