June Minute Match Game w/Prize

2»

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    bluesnag said:
    TheKindCromang said:
    or

A, D, C, A

The second clip could plausibly be in Hebrew (?!?!)

See, that's what I thought when I listened. I thought a whole bunch more people would be sure the second one is D.

i tried to get psychological and figured that D would have been too obvious. definitely sounded like hebrew to me

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    bluesnag said:
    TheKindCromang said:
    or

A, D, C, A

The second clip could plausibly be in Hebrew (?!?!)

See, that's what I thought when I listened. I thought a whole bunch more people would be sure the second one is D.

i tried to get psychological and figured that D would have been too obvious. definitely sounded like hebrew to me

The classic double psych-out. I thought Rock was throwing us a bone since these things are pretty tough as it is. But I was tempted to go your way too.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    damn, this thing STILL going!!!

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    ACCA

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Looks like this one was too tough........I'll put together another before the end of the week.

Answers:
    1) A - Memphis Firemen's Band - This is the best track on the LP titled "Backdraft"...got this from The Hook-Up in a trade and really dig that track....Thanks E.

2) D - Israeli Pop Festival 1978 - Double LP with a range from heavy blues rock to Donna Summer covers all in Hebrew.

3) C - The New Folk - Two heavy fuzz guitar tracks with this one being an original....probably the most common LP of all the ones in this contest.

4) B - Yep...THIS is the one that threw everyone off. Titled 20th Century Jazz but actually contains instrumental versions of 60's rock hits done by a band called The Bishops

awwwwwwwwwmannnnnnn
    i wanted to go all out for the firemen

tripledouble said:
    awwwwwwwwwmannnnnnn

wow that didnt sound right :pasue:

tripledouble said:
    awwwwwwwwwmannnnnnn