stutter effect video

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
not to long ago someone posted a video that great, it had like the stutter effect synced up with the music and good partying in the video think it was ROBO COP OR SOMETHING can u please reply with the thread title or song title

Comments

• the weeknd?

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    is it? i keep searching that that title but no avail maybe its something else

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    thank you i knew i wasnt going crazy

• bitches leave

• maybe your search game and grammar game could team up like batman and robin.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The Weeknd is so awesome. I am amped for the second mixtape, and have been bumping another cut of theirs: Rolling Stone

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

Jesus, this is really good...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    The Weeknd is so awesome. I am amped for the second mixtape, and have been bumping another cut of theirs: Rolling Stone

Dude has yet to make or release an official video or release an official album, yet has about 5-6 unofficial fan-made videos for songs off his free mixtape, most of which are very well done. Crazy.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    herbacios tweed said:
    bitches leave

Haha! I have to see your avatar every time I pay my loan to Great Lakes.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Herm said:
    Kinetic said:

Dude has yet to make or release an official video or release an official album, yet has about 5-6 unofficial fan-made videos for songs off his free mixtape, most of which are very well done. Crazy.

Any way to get a 320 of this? (EDIT: found it)
    Friggin' awesome. Dude sings like MJ [strike]about stuff MJ should've been interested in instead of little boys and shit[/strike].