Favorite Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Productions?

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
incredible catalog. from SOS Band to Robert Palmer to Alexander O' Neal to Human League to Janet. The list goes on.

what's your faves?

no ones gonna love you

just a few of my favorites.

Comments

• Saturday love.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    id have to say something off rhythm nation. or the album as a whole concept. those dudes killed it with that lp.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ahead of its time

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DEEJ!!!!!!!!!Where the fuck have u been!

Good thread....ill add...

When they ran their own Perspective Records (A&M deal) they put out Solo and Lo-Key?, which i cant recommend enuff for some 90's R&B that both had a serious throwback steez but still wrapped in 90's production.

I went to high school w/ the sista.....

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    MiddleDean said:
    Saturday love.

Gotta be. Alexander O'Neal putting in a great cameo. This was massive over here when it first dropped and was the soundtrack to several good nights out in sweaty suits.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    batmon said:

Good thread

O'Neal and Jackson seem covered so....

God I could go all day. Finally, a leftfield choice - speaking of ahead of its time.

I remember that video [Jordan Knight] so well because that is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Her opening look, in the stall so to speak, is LAVA and it goes up from there.

Thank you, thank you.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ha, you're welcome. She's undoubtedly hott though to my mind she's slightly put into the shade by Jordan's excellent example of how to rock a cream rollneck.

Marisa Ramirez.

My mental encapsulation of the Google Image results puts her somewhere in the upper reaches of Norah Jones-ville, which is a nice neighbourhood to be in.