How do you feel about D.I.Z.Z.Y.?

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I mean, I pretty much RULE and everything, but you know, how does that make you feeeeeeeeeel?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    right about now

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    well there's reason for the name right?

• SEE!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU GOT ZINGS!!!!

• well there's reason for the name right?

brother, you didnt tell me you went on a diet. gotta squeeze into that penguin suit i guess.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

brother, you didnt tell me you went on a diet. gotta squeeze into that penguin suit i guess.

that's not Diz on the sofa, that's a lady under his spell...

i see. he has that effect on me too. of course, i usually wake up next to some pink boo boo and a empty bottle of soju, but its the same idea.

of course, i usually wake up next to an empty bottle of soju, but its the same idea.
    best served with ice cold kool aid. and yes, that shit will have you laid out like ol' girl on the couch.

• cold kool aid. and yes, that shit will have you laid out like ol' girl on the couch.

Shig is well aware of what it will do. That part about the pink stuff was no joke. except now its a black mark, right? hahahahahahaha.

Soju.

Soju stories are always the best. You should tell us one, Uncle BellCity!! (and I KNOW you got one)

cold kool aid. and yes, that shit will have you laid out like ol' girl on the couch.

Shig is well aware of what it will do. That part about the pink stuff was no joke. except now its a black mark, right? hahahahahahaha.

Soju.

Soju stories are always the best. You should tell us one, Uncle BellCity!! (and I KNOW you got one)
    Alrighty then... 3 years ago when I was stationed in Korea, me and my crew was chillin' in the barracks sippin' on some drank (I think it was Henny and brews). After we got a little buzz going, we went to downtown to a club and to make a long story short, the club was buttcheeks. So the plan was to just come back on post and fall back for the night. Instead, we all crashed this party and they had some soju there. It was mixed with them Tropicana fruit punch jawns and frozen, so it was basically a slushy. That shit was so good!! I couldn't even taste the soju. So after about 3 slushies, I remember a few things after that. I remember getting into this butt ugly broad (almost Brian Peppers ugly), who coincidentally was getting finer by the minute. I then remember my boys holding me back 'cause I was buckwildin'!! Then I remember walking outside looking for the bathroom (even though it was one inside) and also looking for some chips. Then I remember waking up in my bed asking my self, "How the fuck did I get here!". Not the best story but it's the one I remember the best .
    NOTE TO THE YOUNG STRUTTERS: ALCOHOL IS EVIL!!!!

• cold kool aid. and yes, that shit will have you laid out like ol' girl on the couch.

Soju.

Alrighty then... 3 years ago when I was stationed in Korea, me and my crew was chillin' in the barracks sippin' on some drank (I think it was Henny and brews). After we got a little buzz going, we went to downtown to a club and to make a long story short, the club was buttcheeks. So the plan was to just come back on post and fall back for the night. Instead, we all crashed this party and they had some soju there. It was mixed with them Tropicana fruit punch jawns and frozen, so it was basically a slushy. That shit was so good!! I couldn't even taste the soju. So after about 3 slushies, I remember a few things after that. I remember getting into this butt ugly broad (almost Brian Peppers ugly), who coincidentally was getting finer by the minute. I then remember my boys holding me back 'cause I was buckwildin'!! Then I remember walking outside looking for the bathroom (even though it was one inside) and also looking for some chips. Then I remember waking up in my bed asking my self, "How the fuck did I get here!". Not the best story but it's the one I remember the best
    NOTE TO THE YOUNG STRUTTERS: ALCOHOL IS EVIL!!!!

wow... de ja vu! that story sounds oddly familiar!

Speaking of alcohol, it's time for me to stop posting for today and commence drinking brews. Peace, y'all!

• yay! drunk armed forces stories rule!

i posted audio here once, re: a night of drunken party crashing that i dont remember but when i hear the audio i know its me. it was the only time ive ever blacked out. the next morning i prolly looked like homeboy

bellcity might have made a run at me.

I'd tap

I'd tap

I'd tap

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NOTE TO THE YOUNG STRUTTERS: ALCOHOL IS BEST CONSUMED IN MODERATION AND WITH VERY FEW PILLS!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I'd tap

Good for you. BBW's and larger ladies need love, too.

"If a stripper named Porsche and u get tips from many men
    Then your fat friend her nickname is minivan"
    -Kanye West

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Welkshake pt 2 cover art?

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I thought this was going to be thread about Tommy Roe ...

Dizzy

I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin'

Like a whirlpool, it never ends

And it's you, girl, makin' it spin

You're makin' me dizzy

First time that I saw you, girl

I knew that I just had to make you mine

But it's so hard to talk to you

With fellas hangin' round you all the time

I want you for my sweet pet

But you keep playin' hard to get

I'm goin' around in circles all the time