Is that you Axl Rose?

2»

Comments

• btw- this is the original review of the concert where those 2 two pics were taken. this shit is delusional:

Rose's distinctive nasally whine is still in fine form, as he displayed on the swaggering It's So Easy and the drug ode, Mr. Brownstone, two classics from the band's 1987 debut, Appetite for Destruction, that help open the show. He looked and sounded as good as ever, but still relies on TelePrompTers to help out in case he forgets some lyrics.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Guns-N-Roses-show-a-massive-rock-n-roll-spectacle-81474192.html

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    he stopped doing coke and took up cheeseburgers.

• jammy said:
    he stopped doing coke and took up ch-unnuh-nunnuh-nunnuh-nunnuh-CHEESEburgers.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    jammy said:

hahahahaha

THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT revealed

i can't talk. i am eating a jarlsberg and bacon grilled sammich right now....oof!

• jammy said:
    i can't talk. i am eating a jarlsberg and bacon grilled sammich right now....oof!

punish that shit yo!

i got sick and lost 11 pounds in the last 8 days..... and i didn't have much to spare to begin with. have a second for me.

vintageinfants said:
    jammy said:

punish that shit yo!

i got sick and lost 11 pounds in the last 8 days..... and i didn't have much to spare to begin with. have a second for me.

done and done. after the 2nd one i proceeded to eat the jarlsberg by itself. now i feel slightly ill. damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    vintageinfants said:
    jammy said:

hahahahaha

THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT revealed

Oh my lord, i just got this. HAHA!

If Eddie Vedder or Chris Cornell looked like this now, we could be making I'm going--I'm GOIN-I'm GOIN--HONNNNGRAYYYY jokes.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    btw- this is the original review of the concert where those 2 two pics were taken. this shit is delusional:

but [b]still relies on TelePrompTers to help out in case he forgets some lyrics[/b].

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Guns-N-Roses-show-a-massive-rock-n-roll-spectacle-81474192.html

This must drive his Tea Bagger fans crazy.