Best SoundCloud Message I???ve Gotten To Date

eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
I literally just made an account on this so I could check your shit out. Also so I could send you message and ask, half because I'm just curious because all women are different and half because I think youre damn sexy: do you have an age limit?

Clearly, I am still rolling. I also just walked a very long way home. I am certainly digging "Low n Slow" right now.

I wanna party with you,
M********

I think the best part is that he is "still rolling". Haha!

You have any fun messages?

Comments

• so I could check your shit out.

sounds legit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    SoundCloud=next level eHarmony?

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    elise said:
    Clearly, I am still rolling. I also just walked a very long way home.

sounds like a keeper!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    sounds like they post on SS.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Are you using that cupcake tiara avatar on SoundCloud? I think they call that "Grooming"...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I only have one track on soundcloud with a few comments about the music. No offers of a date though.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    elise said:
    I'm just curious because all women are different and half because I think youre damn sexy: do you have an age limit?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    re: i just shared your mix with my buddy glenn and we will be playing it in or chevy on the next digging roadtrip we want to show you some places where you can find lowrider 45s...? interested...do you have a state limit ;)

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    is the mix on soundcloud higher bitrate than the one uploaded here?
    Link?

• amphibiousamphibious 147 Posts
    I mostly just get really amazing broken english compliments, here was a recent favorite when we did a mix for a blog;

"Well...
    Before I sent you message I was wandering myself if you ever could be interested...

Now I can say you answered in a great and professional way,there's nothing more I have to ask you.

Please just don't spread it till it's not on-line,I'll send you a message when I'm going to publish it.

Thank you so MUCH! "

guy was awesome