Charleston, SC - Wedding Band/ DJs related?

threetwosixthreetwosix 270 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
Hi guys - making it official in the spring of 2012 just outside of Charleston and am trying to get things taken care of on the music end.

Anybody have any tips on wedding bands/ dj's that are nice and not too stale/ corporate? Been watching youtube clips and the matching red vests and Roadhouse-like versions of "Knock on Wood" are making me concerned.

Thanks!

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    threetwosix said:
    Hi guys - making it official in the spring of 2012 just outside of Charleston and am trying to get things taken care of on the music end.

Anybody have any tips on wedding bands/ dj's that are nice and not too stale/ corporate? Been watching youtube clips and the matching red vests and Roadhouse-like versions of "Knock on Wood" are making me concerned.

Thanks!

Fatback lives in Charleston and is a great wedding DJ. He isn't on here much anymore, but if you are interested I will PM you his email address. He is from Charleston and would probably know some local bands as well.

• Thanks, if you (or anyone) would pm FB's email I'd appreciate it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I second Fatback. Dude came thru in the clutch for me when I DJed a wedding in Charleston last fall