JAPAN. JULY. HOLLA!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
going out to Japan to do some shows from July 6th, mainly Tokyo. Who all's going to be out there... last time Ivan was up there, who's up!?

peace.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wish I could be there with you homie, but we got shows here in Seattle until mid September. I'll be busy here all summer. I might hit Shanghai in November. I'll keep you posted.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Keeping the beer on ice and the raer hidden for you mate.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    djsheep said:
    going out to Japan to do some shows from July 6th, mainly Tokyo. Who all's going to be out there... last time Ivan was up there, who's up!?

peace.

Hmmm... might have to make another company HQ visit... how long you gonna be there?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just booked my flight. Imma be in Tokyo from June 30 til July 18!!

Probably gonna go to Kyushu and Okinawa as well. HOLLA.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    I'm here and will be around in July. Where are you playing at?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Most opportune thread....

I'll be in Tokyo from Sunday for a week on business
    Working on Otemachi, I might have a couple of hours to spare in the weekday mornings, say 9 til 11

Is it feasible to get from Otemachi to,say, Shinjuku to have a root through Disk Union, then back again in a two hour window?
    Would they be open on weekdays? What times?
    I suppose I could search for such info on teh webs but I am, as always, a lazy arsehole.

Also, RHKTD, anyone got a romanised wording for the Pizzicato 5 song that I know as the Kaori theme from SSX Tricky?

I can't get with the kanji/hiragana mix on the cd cover, although skoshi Nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekimasu.
    Pera pera janai desu.
    But I get by.

Ie, honto ni.

Thanks in advance

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    FortyFivan said:
    djsheep said:

peace.

Hmmm... might have to make another company HQ visit... how long you gonna be there?

I'll be there for 10 days from the 6th, staying with Sarasa for a little, then back in Kabuki-cho... you know you wanna do it!

yuichi said:

Send me your number man, I'll holla when I land...

Mondeyano said:

Waiting on the schedule... I'm playing at a block party in Shibuya on the Saturday the 9th, then a 90s hip-hop party... doing a show in Sapporo with my man Tama, and maybe a few other things... still waiting on management to get me the final details, will post up with my number on the Strut when I rent the phone...

peace.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    djsheep said:
    yuichi said:

Send me your number man, I'll holla when I land...

I'll holla at you on facebook when I land. I'll probably rent a phone in Japan.

• djsheep said:
    Mondeyano said:

Waiting on the schedule... I'm playing at a block party in Shibuya on the Saturday the 9th, then a 90s hip-hop party... doing a show in Sapporo with my man Tama, and maybe a few other things... still waiting on management to get me the final details, will post up with my number on the Strut when I rent the phone...

peace.

Look forward to catching up again mate, but what about this timing eh?
    Hope to see you before I head to Europe. :beer: