TIFFANY BOLLING

tabiratabira 856 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
I think I've found my new Lyn Christopher only this time she's a very bad girl - check out 2min10sec. (I feel like the geek on the right of the screen). The end of the first track sounds good too - soundtrack from a 1972 B movie called Wicked, Wicked - any one ever heard that? Does it exist?

And anyone ever heard her solo LP? Any good?

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    tabira said:
    I think I've found my new Lyn Christopher only this time she's a very bad girl - check out 2min10sec. (I feel like the geek on the right of the screen). The end of the first track sounds good too - soundtrack from a 1972 B movie called Wicked, Wicked - any one ever heard that? Does it exist?

And anyone ever heard her solo LP? Any good?

The movie exists:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070916/plotsummary

Her career looks pretty interesting, her dad was Roy Kral:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093147/bio

Never heard the records.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Ha! Gotta see these:

"Bolling secured her place as a bona-fide B-movie queen with a bunch of juicy starring parts: she's a sneaky, manipulative con artist femme fatale supreme in Bonnie's Kids (1973), a hotel lounge singer who's stalked by a crazed psycho in Wicked, Wicked (1973), the ruthless ringleader of a trio of desperate kidnappers in the terrific The Candy Snatchers (1973) and a stewardess who gets terrorized by deranged psychopath Andrew Prine in the splendidly sleazy The Centerfold Girls (1974). Bolling gave another fine performance as a gutsy entomologist in the hugely entertaining killer tarantula epic L'horrible invasion (1977)."

that plus "a nude pictorial for the April 1972 issue of "Playboy" magazine." Doesn't look like the Wicked Wicked soundtrack was ever issued though

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    The LP is not very good. Shlocky folk pop.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    When I saw the title of this thread what I immediately thought of was:

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    So behind the shirt of stars, is??? Opps thats Boils not Bolling's tatas! LMAO!!! ahahahhaahahah

OH SNAP THAT ALMOST PASSED AS A HAIRY TIT!!!!

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Ha I went to a screening of BONNIE'S KIDS earlier this year (my gf even won the newly-released DVD in a pre-show raffle) and guest of honor Tiffany Bolling was sitting a few rows in front of us. She still looks great and was in good spirits. Great flick too!