Comments

• Congrats O(ld)-Dub !!!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, O-Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Have a happy and safe birthday, O.

• happy birthday odub!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Out in the street they call him disconeeeeeeeected!
    Someone, somewhere, is recording a diss track.
    What rhymes with criteria?

Really though, you gotta agree, he looks good for 40.

(Happy birthday Oliver.)

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Congrats Oliver. Please remeber that I owe you credit/money. You bought that TNTH record from me that had a skip. I got new auctions up. There might be some interesting stuff for you. PM me for my eBay ID if you can't remember.

Congrats again!!! It's my girlfriends birthday too. (What am I doing on here! Need to get back to real life!)

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Happy Birthday O-Dub!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

In the words of a friend of mine at an actual birthday party(which erupted into a brawl, complete with the cake being thrown)to the hostess whose birthday was being celebrated:

"Happy fuckin' birthday, Bitch."

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, O-Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I haven't really followed your career, nor do I read many of your posts here, but hey!!! Happy birthday. Everyone deserves this except for Jehova's Witness'.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    whoa that cake is

happy birthday!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Your Melvin Bliss "Substitution" 45 is in the mail, hommie.
    Just be careful... you're getting close to "grumpy old man" age and you won't be able to go to the clubs anymore without being considered "creepy"... or so I've been hearing!

HAPPY BORN DAY, O-DUB!!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Awww...thanks everyone

It's been really low key for me today - just enjoying some hang out time with my daughter and prepping to interview Santana tomorrow. I did put this up for all my Leos in the house:

Cannonball Adderley/Rick Holmes: Leo

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Awww...thanks everyone

It's been really low key for me today - just enjoying some hang out time with my daughter and prepping to interview Santana tomorrow[/b].

Happy Birthday my man!

• Awww...thanks everyone

It's been really low key for me today - just enjoying some hang out time with my daughter and prepping to interview Santana tomorrow[/b].

I thought you didn't like Dipset?

P.S. Step the fuck back and have a great birthday. LEO'S RULE YOUR CHILDREN!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Happy born day, dude. Juelz or Carlos?

peace,
    M

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Carlos.

Suffice to say, I'm excited by the opportunity but obviously a little nervous too about talking to someone as legendary as him. Though, he seems (from what I can tell) a lot more chill than interviewing, say, Mick Jagger.

For the story, I've already interviewed Clive Davis which was great if only because dude is super experienced and can break things down in a direct and cogent manner. I also interviewed Will.I.Am who did a hilarious beat box explanation of what his track with Santana sounds like vs. what other rap cats would have done.

Quick question to Santana fans out there: besides the first three LPs - "Santana" "Abraxas" and "Santana III" - what have been other favorite Santana albums of yours?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    happy birthday hommie