Tribe called quest's first Demo Tape

2»

Comments

• Hey, me again! I tried to get the lyrics right, can someone correct me?

Based on a smooth kind of, underground sound, going pound for pound and, round for round, ground level is where it???s, everlasting, if you on the diet, (sees the fasting), Quest got the good (eats), tribal recipes, for all you anorexics, here???s the remedy, fat is on the baby bam, the baby bam (beefs), native tongues (of) Q-Tip, where you get all the meats, so eat while I???m still here, or you get none, or you starve in the cold hon???, and it???s no fun, all the natives know, all about the show, and how Ali Shaheed just helps and makes me go, Q-Tip has the microphone, aka the (bone), so people says he is a???

Yeah, the words I'm unsure of is between () as you see.. I remade the beat so either I'm making a cover myself or Imma get someone else to do it! I will contiune to write the verse if I will do the cover!

Btw, anyone knows the other sample for Dust? Where people is talking? The noice, you know?

Thanks!

• Who pays how much, this tape, is foolish. I love the tribe as the next guy, but listen to the Cree LED Flashlights clip on the auction is enough for me!

• yingxuy said:
    Who pays how much, this tape, is foolish. I love the tribe as the next guy, but listen to the Cree LED Flashlights clip on the auction is enough for me!
    I know, lol.. I'd love to have that tape but soo much money...