Salma Hayek

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
How many Salma Hayeks have occurred on Teh Strut ?

I'm aware of Thes One, Monty Stark and Edan...

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Dam Funk

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    when was edan on here? musta missed that.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Junie Morrison from Ohio Players. Keb Darge.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    ako said:

Soul on Ice said he saw him in the record shop & said what up but Edan pretty much blanked him. He then put him on blast on Soulstrut only for Edan to show up like hey man im just trying to do my thing. :sonned:

I'd like to see a comprehensive list of Soulstrut celebrities past & present.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    ZomB said:
    ako said:

Soul on Ice said he saw him in the record shop & said what up but Edan pretty much blanked him. He then put him on blast on Soulstrut only for Edan to show up like hey man im just trying to do my thing. :sonned:

Here's the poast

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewreply/225024/

..and then you coolly lit a cigarette and rode off on a Harley...right mousey?

:cheese:

There's gotta be a fairly small number of degrees of separation between SS and :hayek: given how many users and business connections there are.

I think we need to get word to her that she's a graemlin, thats bait enough.

Failing that, we should start dissing her... that seems to be the catalyst for most instances of Hayek.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Maybe I'm hallucinating...but didn't Preem show up once?

...and Damu the Fudgemunk?

Monty was :face_melt: though

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Many other non or near celebes. Anthony Pearson. False Rasta Batmon song guy in the That's Racist thread. I'm sure other record sellers have shown up to defend themselves against the sling and arrows of soulstrut's outrageous fortunate ones.

• unityunity 179 Posts
    What was the name of that one clown from that cr8 diggers website? Brix something? He came on here (ayo) all Salma Hayak like.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I don't know if it was mentioned, but AJ Rock from JVC Force showed up too. He used to post quite a bit a while back.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Didn't Johnny "Juice" Rosado who did the scratches on the early Public Enemy records post here for a while too?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Has Biz ever poasted?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Maybe I'm hallucinating...but didn't Preem show up once?

...and Damu the Fudgemunk?

Monty was :face_melt: though

Premier showed up via DJStyles. I think they were in the studio together and C***os showed Premier the forum and then posted Premier's response along with a photo.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Junie Morrison and Egon were two of my faves.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Does Kon and Amir count? ;)

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    What about Phill? He has a new album dropping next month(hopefully).

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    diplo?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I don't think some of these count???the Salma Hayek is when we're talking about some celebrity who doesn't post here, who then shows up in response. Pretty sure Diplo and maybe some others arrived here through more conventional means.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Plus Diplo was here before he was the international superstar he is now. I find that kind of neat.

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    I can't remember if Tony D (RIP) was a Salma Hayek moment or just a poster, but the Strut fronted on him hard. Still on of Soul Strut's low points in my opinion.

I vaguely remember one post where someone actually knew Hayek or was at some type of club/opening with her and we ALMOST had the ultimate Salma Hayek moment. But it never happened.

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    the Salma Hayek is when we're talking about some celebrity who doesn't post here, who then shows up in response
    ah... forget diplo then

Just so this thread isn't totally misleading...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    FunkyFlatulent said:
    I can't remember if Tony D (RIP) was a Salma Hayek moment or just a poster, but the Strut fronted on him hard. Still on of Soul Strut's low points in my opinion.

I vaguely remember one post where someone actually knew Hayek or was at some type of club/opening with her and we ALMOST had the ultimate Salma Hayek moment. But it never happened.

Didn't AKallday dj for a Salma Hayek fashion shoot or something similar?

Man, it's so funny seeing the Edan thread where every other poast is just the Salma graemlin...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:

jesuslordofhigh.....i want this tattooed on my inner eyelids

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    Wow soul on ice got owned...

fckvwls said:
    Wow soul on ice got owned...

Edan ???

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    Yah

Kinda too bad that once peeps catch some fame and start making "real world moves" they quit the strut cold turkey...a la Diplo, Jake One..

who else graduated?

HOLLAFAME said:
    Kinda too bad that once peeps catch some fame and start making "real world moves" they quit the strut cold turkey...a la Diplo, Jake One..

who else graduated?

Kid Koala ?