A separate towel for your junk (A separate towel related)

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
After showering and when toweling dry do you use the same towel to dry off your entire body or do you use a separate towel for drying off your junk?

Comments

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    After showering and when toweling drying do you use the same towel to dry off your entire body or do you use a separate towel for drying off your junk?

These posts are getting increasingly neurotic. Keep 'em coming. I use a single towel, who is afraid of their own dick? I mean you just cleaned it.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    If you dry your junk, then rub that part of the towel in your face, is that gay?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Okem said:
    If you dry your junk, then rub that part of the towel in your face, is that gay?
    (rubbing the towel in your face gay related)

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Be thankful that it's not anatomically possible for you to reach your dick with your mouth because if you could, you would and then you'd ask yourself if you're gay so much and so hard that you'd completely lose your mind and eventually become unable to function.

• Frank said:
    it's not anatomically possible for you to reach your dick with your mouth

Says you!

• worrying about shit like that is pretty gay Imo,
    I use one Towel for ca 3- 4 weeks for everything,
    Dealth

• I have 2 towles and they are both Nagl but unless they jump in my face with the Smell, i dont worry much about it.

• I have 2 towles and they are both Nagl but unless they jump in my face with the Smell, i dont worry much about it.

• doubble Post

• doubble Post

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    Only necessary if you have tinea cruris.