Sex with Married women (Sex with Married women related)

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
Is it okay to have sex with a married woman if her husband allows it?

If the husband no longer excites or arouses his spouse but doesn't want to go through a pricey divorce and instead allows her to have no strings attached sex with another man is that okay?

Normally i smell marriage on a gal and i'm out but this case is a little different.

anyone have any experience with a similar situation?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    You, bro, have come to the right place. Sage and useful advice will follow like a river of wisdom. Just you watch, bro.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ask The Husband in front of her, if he thinks its ok.

Or just get a single woman.

or fuck social rules and get yours.

Are you tryin to wife another dude's wife? Or you just wanna fuck?

• on a totally un-related note... ebay reggae auctions are killing shit right now. i plan to have an empty bank account by 4pm today.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Is the guy in the room?

• barjesus said:
    Is the guy in the room?

no. and no wifey just the good stuff.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    Is it okay to have sex with a married woman if her husband allows it?

If the husband no longer excites or arouses his spouse but doesn't want to go through a pricey divorce and instead allows her to have no strings attached sex with another man

This sounds like when married/attached dudes tell jump-offs they are planning on leaving their wives/GFs.

Either do it or don't and own it - she's married no matter how the addendums read.

• minimini 879 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    barjesus said:
    Is the guy in the room?

The good stuff alone in the room?

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    on a totally un-related note... ebay reggae auctions are killing shit right now. i plan to have an empty bank account by 4pm today.

most sensible post i have seen for awhile!

Only if the husband watches.

• Options
    batmon said:
    Only if the husband is filming it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I'd question the no-strings-attached part of it. How is that not a complicated-as-hell situation? Poke her out, if you must, but expect a charge to check the baggage.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    sounds like youre being setup to be a brother husband, are they mormon?

• Whenever they say "no-strings-attached" that's utter nonsense. Even if the husband isn't interested in his wife sexually, there's still the emotional aspect of the relationship. Knowing that his wife is with another or many others will definitely leave him sour. If you have to think more than twice about this, then it would be best to steer clear of the situation. People drive by crash sites. They don't try to be a part of it.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    mini said:
    picoandsepulveda said:
    barjesus said:
    Is the guy in the room?

I'm also confused now

incompletejigsaw said:
    People drive by crash sites. They don't try to be a part of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAS CLEARLY NEVER STOPPED AT AN ACCIDENT SITE, PULLED A NUN AND A LITTER OF NEWBORN PUPPIES FROM THE WRECKAGE, THEN HAD SEX WITH ALL OF THEM IN FRONT OF THE OTHER DRIVER

barjesus said:
    mini said:
    picoandsepulveda said:
    barjesus said:
    Is the guy in the room?

I'm also confused now

I believe he's saying "no wifey" to Batmon's question if he's trying to wife the wife.
    As in, no wifey (no commitment) just the good stuff (casual sex).

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Cuckold is a derogatory term for a man whose wife is or has been unfaithful.

A cuckold can also be a male who gains sexual gratification out of watching his partner have intercourse with other people. Participation can range from simply watching, to being forced to join in or even forced to give sexual gratification to the other male also.

Cuckold is derived from the Old French for the cuckoo, coucou, with the pejorative suffix -old. The earliest written use of the Middle English derivation, cokewold, occurs in 1250, written by Jesse Conklin.[1] The females of certain varieties of cuckoo lay their eggs in other bird???s nests, freeing themselves from the need to nurture the eggs to hatching. The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the "cuck"; Wittol, which substitutes "wete" (meaning witting or knowing) for the first part of the word, first appears in 1520.

Cuckolds have sometimes been written as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This refers to the fact that the man being cuckolded is the last to know of his wife's infidelity. He is wearing horns that can be seen by everybody but him. This also refers to a tradition claiming that in villages of unknown European location, the community would gather to collectively humiliate a man whose wife gives birth to a child recognizably not his own. According to this legend, a parade was held in which the hapless husband is forced to wear antlers on his head as a symbol of his wife's infidelity. Whether or not this actually happened is unknown but the phrase has survived (also see the Italian insult cornuto).
    In French, the equivalent term is porter des cornes, which is used by Moli??re to describe someone whose consort has been unfaithful. Moli??re's L'??cole des femmes (1662) is the story of a man who mocks cuckolds and becomes one at the end. In Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (c.1372-77), the Miller's Tale is a story that humorously examines the life of a cuckold.

• DB_Cooper said:
    incompletejigsaw said:

HAS CLEARLY NEVER STOPPED AT AN ACCIDENT SITE, PULLED A NUN AND A LITTER OF NEWBORN PUPPIES FROM THE WRECKAGE, THEN HAD SEX WITH ALL OF THEM IN FRONT OF THE OTHER DRIVER

I'm sorry, but I haven't. Plus nuns are sworn to a life of chastity. Who am I to break such a solemn swear?!

incompletejigsaw said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    incompletejigsaw said:

I'm sorry, but I haven't. Plus nuns are sworn to a life of chastity. Who am I to break such a solemn swear?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NAH???GOD IS COOL WITH IT AND THE NUN HAS A NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED POLICY

incompletejigsaw said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    incompletejigsaw said:

They would be the one breaking it.

• incompletejigsaw said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    incompletejigsaw said:

yep. no solemnity in marriage though.

id say hit that twice and never speak to either of them again. only way it'll end well.

• phongone said:
    In Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (c.1372-77), the Miller's Tale is a story that humorously examines the life of a cuckold.

See also the film Divorce Italian Style.

• moreover, post pics of her or it's not true.

if there's a couples pic i want to see how busted dude is too.

They both could simply be bored of the marriage.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    bored schmored. they need to rent some great movies like 'poison ivy' and 'body of evidence'!

• Options
    vintageinfants said:
    moreover, post pics of her or it's not true.

if there's a couples pic i want to see how busted dude is too.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    phongone said:
    In Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (c.1372-77), the Miller's Tale is a story that humorously examines the life of a cuckold.

I saw that last month. I didn't know the devil horns / "rock on!" gesture also meant 'cornuto'...you learn something new everyday. haha...only an Italian director would come up with those humorously over-the-top, morbid dream sequences

• Electrode said:
    incompletejigsaw said:
    phongone said:

I saw that last month. I didn't know the devil horns / "rock on!" gesture also meant 'cornuto'...you learn something new everyday. haha...only an Italian director would come up with those humorously over-the-top, morbid dream sequences

My favorite was the one with her going to the moon.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Have you asked Dan Savage?

I can't lie, I've done some unsavory sh*t in my day. Some ended well (by well I mean non-dramatically) and some ended not as well. Thankfully nobody ended up dead or in a hospital. And thankfully I'm much smarter, respectful and more in tune with my morals than I used to be.

The only advice I can give is to make absolute sure that the woman is telling you the absolute truth. Way too many scandalous ass women out there who will downplay a situation and/or disrespect their relationship to get a little sideplay.