lowering the bar

tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
was just out chillin' today and happened to be picked up by a cute girl......hang out for a few hours, a bit of 1st and 2nd action, lunch and more hangin out....then the vanishing act!
I mean, I'm not hating on the skippage (actually kinda glad, coz she had made a few too many pitstops to the bathroom, which was getting me a little worried about her health) BUT disappointed in the girls integrity! bailing all for the sake of a $10 FREE lunch......no, it wasn't for any other reason, I know this!!
any other stories RE: cheap and easy girls?

Comments

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    she had made a few too many pitstops to the bathroom

what did you eat for lunch?

• Options
    I'm guessing that is just a different part of the younger generation than you are used to. Could be called, "instant love."

Love none the less.

Cheers!

:happyday:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    tokyobeats said:

Desperately searching for a window to escape?

This thread will not end well.

• jammy said:

what did you eat for lunch?

it may be rag OR std related!!! i didn't care to enquire ;)

• Junior said:

Desperately searching for a window to escape?

yeah, maybe she didn't realise what she had gotten herself into.........i can be too much for most ladies in Tokyo to handle, I must admit ;)

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Maybe internal nose-powdering?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I usually don't involve myself in these threads, but I'm freshly perturbed and this thread will allow me to vent.

I just got home from my restaurant gig (DJ'ing). It's a very mellow night, one of those where I'm just playing background music. A friend of mine who's had a "major" crush on me (her word, not mine) came by with some other friends. She's adorable, cute and sexy. I'm not posting pics so don't ask, you'll have to take my word for it. Anyways, she's very intelligent and witty but a) she has a live-in ex-boyfriend who's ex status is questionable to me and b) almost every time I see her out she's faaaaaaded. I have never found that attractive. As a non-drinker my threshold for drunk folk is extremely low. I have already shunned her advances quite a few times due to the ex situation. I told her maybe, MAYBE I'll entertain the idea when that tie is cut. At this point in my life, I have no problem being blunt. Anyways, she's flirting and yeah, i flirted back a bit, but very carefully. I can be a BIG-TIME flirt when I want to be, but with her I hold back a lot. I'm really not trying to feed her crush and the last thing I need is some silly, childish drama with her "ex" or whatever.

At the end of the night, I pack up and give her a hug on my way out. At this point though she's way drunk and way too damn forward for my taste. She starts to kiss me and I pull back like "No, I already told you I'm not doing that." Then she grabs my hands and starts putting them on her waist all sexy-like. Again, I told her no. Then she gets mad and starts that nonsensical drunk sh*t, "Why not? You don't think I'm sexy? What's wrong with me??" blahblahblah. People see us and of course my guy friends think I'm stupid 'cause they all dig her and I'm shunning her but to other people, I look like some dude who's giving HER a hard time. I can't reason with her because she's drunk and silly and when I start to walk away she gets all whiny and starts making a scene. I should've just left without saying a word but I underestimated her level of inebriation.

Also tonight, about 45 minutes before all of that went down, another woman I know who's also way too forward for me and very flirtatious, sat on my lap as I was taking a break. This lady is pretty rugged, not as far as looks go - she's cute but not as cute as she was when I first met her 7-8 years ago - but I mean rugged in the sense that she was a little troublemaker chola back in the day. If you've ever known a chola, then you know that take-no-sh*t attitude never really goes away. Anyways, her and her girls get ready to leave so I say bye and give 'em all hugs and when I hug her she kisses me on the lips. No tongue - HELL NO no tongue - but I kiss her back. It was more of a "pressing together" than anything. No big deal. It wasn't a sexy kiss at all, but next thing I know she straight up grabs my dick right there, in plain f*cking view. WTF?! I don't even like it when women I DO want to pursue do that! Sh*t is so damn disrespectful and unattractive to me. Of course, my guy friends see it and think I'm a fool for not taking advantage of the situation.

These ladies need to read up on some goddamn subtlety. I don't see the chola very often, but best believe I'm telling the other when she's sober tomorrow.

• Herm said:
    Of course, my guy friends see it and think I'm a fool for not taking advantage of the situation.

These ladies need to read up on some goddamn subtlety. I don't see the chola very often, but best believe I'm telling the other when she's sober tomorrow.

sounds like your guy friends also need to get more clued up......boys will be boys, though, and the shit does need to get stirred to some extent!

bitches be crazy in your life it seems.....Im ALSO not a fan of the "bad drunk" type ladies, a big pain in the ass right there!

Herm said:

bitches be crazy in your life it seems.....

Nah, I know quite a few classy ladies who can flirt with grace. Shoot, the first lady in the scenario above carries herself extremely well when she's sober. But get a little liquor in her and man....it slowly begins to wash away her Jekyll.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Herm said:
    Then she gets mad and starts that nonsensical drunk sh*t, "Why not? You don't think I'm sexy? What's wrong with me??" blahblahblah.

Red Flag

B/w

Next

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Don't even get me started.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How can she be cheap & easy if she picked YOU up?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm a big fan of Herm.

b/w

Most women can't handle a dude turnin' pussy down.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Maybe internal nose-powdering?

This is the first thing I thought too. But if "booger sugar" was the reason, believe me, she wouldn't have eaten.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Junior said:

It hasn't even started well.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    bassie said:
    Junior said:

It hasn't even started well.

We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but instead it ended in tragedy.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    I'm a big fan of Herm.

b/w

Most women can't handle a dude turnin' pussy down.

Ditto and I totally agree with his perspective on the matter. Back in grad school, I fronted on a gorgeous babe on the goalline. She called asking if she could come by and I said "yes"; however, she arrived drunk, and thus, turning me off from providing what she came to get. Oh well, que sera sera. Plus, I preferred babes to be sober so they (a) could make an informed choice about doing the dirty deed, and (b) knew what happened last night (and would come calling again).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Just got a text from the first lady apologizing for "behaving badly" last night. Apparently she had "waaaaaay too much wine. Ugh."

Don't really change a thing though.

Ha! Stacks, your 'a' and 'b' is the same exact thing(s) I've been saying for years! Like word-for-word! No joke.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    One of my best friends is currently dating a drunk chick...and taking her waaaay too seriously. It's bad enough that she still lives with her boyfriend that I don't think she has even bothered to break up with...but she's providing my friend an excuse to become just as drunk as her. I think I'm going to have to shake some sense into him or something...uuggh!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    One of my best friends is currently dating a drunk chick...and taking her waaaay too seriously. It's bad enough that she still lives with her boyfriend that I don't think she has even bothered to break up with...but she's providing my friend an excuse to become just as drunk as her. I think I'm going to have to shake some sense into him or something...uuggh!

Pussy's a powerful drug.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Herm said:
    Ha! Stacks, your 'a' and 'b' is the same exact thing(s) I've been saying for years! Like word-for-word! No joke.

Hey Herm,

As they say, "game recognize game."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    HarveyCanal said:

Maybe ask your friend to try a "platonic tonic" I hear it is ok for those who should take care of their love liver.

;)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    soulone said:

Maybe ask your friend to try a "platonic tonic" I hear it is ok for those who should take care of their love liver.

;)

Can you please post a photo of yourself...I have to see who is generating these amazing posts.

• batmon said:
    How can she be cheap & easy if she picked YOU up?

evidently, that's just part of the game......don't be fooled!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

Can you please post a photo of yourself...I have to see who is generating these amazing posts.

i imagine this:
    ;)

• Got to give it up to Herm.
    Exactly my outlook on ladies - not many with that attitude out there.

• tokyobeats said:
    I mean, I'm not hating on the skippage (actually kinda glad, coz she had made a few too many pitstops to the bathroom, which was getting me a little worried about her health) BUT disappointed in the girls integrity! ....

honestly, i've gotten hung up on a bad stomach day for a first date, and there are very few things that can cause a full physical and mental shutdown like a tumultuous business district. if such was the case, dont expect her to tell you so in the next 60 days. moreover, you can find at least a LITTLE solace in the fact that she just pulled a keyser soze and didn't fabricate some elaborate hoax of a story to get out of there. it's an ethical impasse.

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    soulone said:

;)

gurneyesque

• Options
    :red: