RECORD STORE DAY IN PROVIDENCE, RI "DJ SAVE LIVE 45 SET"

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
If you live within an hour of Providence you should take a little road trip tomorrow for Record Store Day. My man opened an all vinyl shop at 504 Broadway Ave in Providence almost a year ago and has been stocking the bins and loading the walls up with some great vinyl. I will be spinning rare funk and deep soul 45's from 12-3 tomorrow plus I will have copies of my new mix Heavy Rotation which contains 24 tracks of stoner funk and deep soul for sale. There will be Numero items including Pressed At Boddie, a nice selection of Mississippi Records, plus tons of original funk, soul, psych, jazz, sound tracks, etc. If you live in Mass. make the trip you know the stores up there won't have shit everyone hit them on the regular. See you there.

Comments

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    should be in announcements no?

• spivy said:

dude really?is your life that lame that you have to play soulstrut police. If it's bothering you have it removed.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    What's the name of the store? I'll be locked down tonight DJing a Record Store Day event in New London, but I'll definitely check out your friend's shop soon.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    analog_tape said:
    spivy said:

dude really?is your life that lame that you have to play soulstrut police. If it's bothering you have it removed.
    i just mentioned it should be in the announcements section because that is why announcements are there. don't get so worked up buddy.