JOSE [LA RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
thought this might be of interest here.

ive been sitting on this clip for well over a year hoping to put it to good use for something big and i just couldnt wait any longer.

this is jose. in front of the 99cent store on pico and normandie. across the street from the greek orthodox church. in what is called the byzantine-latino quarter. i am pretty sure he has mental health issues. he claims he pitched for the dodgers and has xerox copies of himself suited up on the mound at dodger stadium. or at least a picture that looks like him so im not sure if its true or not. what is true is that he is a musically talented well dressed dude. keys and harmonica mostly. he had some beef with i think the catholic church right across the street from where he used to post up. in any case, a few weeks after this he left the neighborhood and i havent seen him since.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Dope. I'd love to hear more of that tune...

• A few blocks up from King Taco? Yumm

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    right next door to papa christos. king taco is a good distance away. maybe like 6 or 7 blocks. dinos burgers is close by.

jose doesnt really finish songs. you can kinda hear him going into another song at the end of the video. thats his style, super scattered about but the bits that he knows he can rock.