new beastie boys trailer....

jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central

YES!

Comments

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    Is that Chloe Sevigny stabbing Elijah Wood in the dick? I recognised everyone else

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    yeah, that's her. apparently david cross is in it too. best album promo since PUTS 'search for bin laden' cartoon pretty much.

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    Danny McBride, Seth Rogen, Elijah Wood, John C Reilly, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Rainn Wilson, Jason Schwartzmann, Ted Danson, Stanley Tucci, Susan Sarandon, Will Arnett, Chloe Sevigny

edit: + Steve Buscemi as the waiter

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :beerbang:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Fresh

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    and Will Ferrell with the cowbell.

I'm eagerly awaiting this HSC album (and video) like I was in the 10th grade again.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    :goat:

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I like that song too.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Promo budget quietly shitting on entire industry. This looks better than most feature films these days, with an all star cast that you don't even see in any of these guys actual movies.

I love how there are different era beasties existing at the same time. I couldn't even really tell what was going on or what it's about, but it looks incredible.

As much as Im a Beasties Brand Loyalist and curious about this new shit, that last album was a serious letdown.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    They're really going all out with the references. You're gonna throw a milk bottle at the guy with the $4000 suit?

Also, it took me awhile to notice the Delorean in the background. Top marks.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Top drawer, sirs!

Gotta admit, when I hear that the BBoys were putting out another album, I kinda cringed (they're what...70 now?), but now I am cautiously optimistic

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    As promo, this is definitely in the league of the Hello Nasty Infomercial. I remember seeing that when it aired.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    This looks shitty, God, I was sick of the ubiquitous Apatow shtick already, I am disappointed that the Beasties would hop on that bandwagon, they don't need to.

• This promo has me experiencing restrained elation. Based on this look forward to the album coming out and giving it a listen, but I'm not going to overwhelm myself to the point that I experience a letdown when the album doesn't reach the expectations I hyped it up to be. But then again, I've always been a Beasties fan.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    batmon said:
    As much as Im a Beasties Brand Loyalist and curious about this new shit, that last album was a serious letdown.

You talmbout The Mix-Up? I love that schitt.

jjfad027 said:
    batmon said:

You talmbout The Mix-Up? I love that schitt.

After To The 5 Boroughs - my radar discontinued to scan for them.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    that green lantern mixtape that came out around that time was better than the album.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    LOL @ 1:46

"I got a FEVER... and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    that green lantern mixtape that came out around that time was better than the album.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

Full movie

• It says the movie is "private"

• SwppSwpp 11 Posts
    tallbobsmoke said:
    It says the movie is "private"

It worked a couple hours ago, I think they changed it.