SS Mix Trade....FINALLY DONE.

ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Damn, ok, finally got everyone paired and out this AM. If there is anyone else not on this list, please let me know and I will try to get you in. My wife and I are expecting in about a week and a half so I'll be incognito for a week or 2 after that so get to me now.Send me name, address, email and ss usernameHere's whos in and paired off:The Hook_upAnasarcasmNoixeUnkarufusSocratesLambertLegendBillbradleyAsprinEl_SparkoFlatblackplasticSir_illKennyAlienIVERSONSingalingNuggsAwallMotown67DocbeezyGuzzoCoffinjoeProf_RockwellVitaminCasStrider79itDJDazeAutezLuceroBATMONGLOOMLazerArtifactorArkJohmbolayaTabaskoSooksMcDeeHCrinkPKNYKidinquisitiveOvulationistDrewnRyanVagabondSupergood MimLets set the deadline for receipt of the mix/cd for September 30th.Any questions PM me.Eric

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm not on the list! was I kicked off?

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    no ma'am. sorry for the omission...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Well damn, while we're at it, I kinda wanna send the CD to several of the heads on that list...guess we should contact eachother individually to do the above and beyond... Thanks for the effort efhuffman!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    bump

can we get this tacked on the top of the board?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    no ma'am. sorry for the omission...

phew! thanks!

• Nice one bludzor, one of you guys is gonna be getting my "Best of Rawkus" mix very shortly...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I'm not on the list! was I kicked off?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i didn't get PM to who i'm paired with.

sorry i just realised my PM was turned off mysteriously...come thru again pls ?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I've been on and off here the last week or so, but if it's not any trouble I'd like to be included. Understandable if I'm too late.

Sneaking in at the last minute...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts