FBI Files

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
You can look over FBI files. Biggie, Tupac, etc etc etc

http://vault.fbi.gov/

I took a quick peak over Tupac's.

I see Eazy-E mentioned in Tupac's and uses of the words fraud, extortion, domestic terrorism and the Jewish defense league.

Anyone remember anything about this?

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Def one of the more interesting govt websites I've checked.

"PI is extended ... to determine whether the extortionate activities if subject are in furtherance of the social and/or political goals of the Jewish Defense League."

I've never heard mention of the JDL in relation to the homicide. The Biggie PDFs are too long for me to peruse, but there's plenty of other files to keep me entertained for days.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I'll be looking into black panthers and black hebrews
    thanks

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    Bin Laden's files are in there too, if anyone still cares...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Almond said:
    Def one of the more interesting govt websites I've checked.

"PI is extended ... to determine whether the extortionate activities if subject are in furtherance of the social and/or political goals of the Jewish Defense League."

I've never heard mention of the JDL in relation to the homicide.

I don't think its an investigation into the homicide.

It apparently concerns prior attempts by someone--possibly affiliated with the JDL or purporting to act on its behalf--to extort Tupac and Eazy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The file is almost entirely printouts of message board posts about Tupac's music and published articles about him.

Ace sleuthing!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DOR said:
    You can look over FBI files. Biggie, Tupac, etc etc etc

http://vault.fbi.gov/

Wow, can't believe [redacted] is actually [redacted]. Especially the [redacted] about [redacted]. Thanks for posting!