BULLIES

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Latte Pass and DEELITE

• New to me as well. What I want to know is what naive idiot wrote those comments: "should a child even know the word suicide?" The 'child' is at least 12 years old, he's probably heard the word by that age.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Kid did what he had to do and I say fair play to him for sticking up for himself.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Coming from a former bully beater myself, . I was a relatively small, bookish Black dude growing up, which meant I had to smack up bullies throughout my childhood. Casey took it easy on dude, as I would've kicked the shit out of him after he hit the deck. I commend the kid on showing such constraint, as he exhibited a calm beyond his years. Admittedly, I didn't have such cool at his age, and it would been some ole' EMS shit if I were Casey. Then again, I was small so I had to do some damage to get respect.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    this fight has basically been continued over the last two weeks on tabloid news programs. everyone involved has been interviewed and this incident has been blown way out of proportion. All parties lives are now basically fucked due all the media attention. pretty distasteful stuff.