Pre Apocalyptic Goals?

tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
Gotta say that I was thinking of the possibility of potentially raiding Disk Union stores for their raers in the event of a massive natural disaster, only to think of how useless that would be in the scheme of things......

Then I turned my thoughts to the more humane goal of actually enjoying the moment with a diversity of nice women, fine beats and intoxicating substances.........yes, fairy cliched, i know!

anyone else care to share the goals they might have?

Comments

• TDLT02TDLT02 149 Posts
    To gain access to one of those pass tickets that let me in to one of the secret underground bunkers that are for our dear ruling classes in times of such events, brave new world n' all that stuff...

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Become a being of pure light

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Sheen out with my bean out.

• file under: "terrifying example of foreshadowing"......

sorry, had to say it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    file under: "terrifying example of foreshadowing"......

sorry, had to say it.

ouch! too much sensitivity there, dude. sheesh

• Possum Tom said:
    vintageinfants said:
    file under: "terrifying example of foreshadowing"......

sorry, had to say it.

ouch! too much sensitivity there, dude. sheesh

i wasn't trying to make light of the situation whatsoever, i just remembered seeing the thread and that it was started by a dude from tokyo. it appears as though it was posted literally hours or minutes before the earthquake occured, which i find scary.

no disrespect intended, just pointing it out.

• Well for me it's pretty much enjoy time with family and wait for the impending. If there was a way to stay alive I would take chances but if were all gonna go then so be it.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

i wasn't trying to make light of the situation whatsoever, i just remembered seeing the thread and that it was started by a dude from tokyo. it appears as though it was posted literally hours or minutes before the earthquake occured, which i find scary.

no disrespect intended, just pointing it out.

Pretty sure it was posted AFTER the earthquake. I mean, what are the odds? Seriously.