ha ha!

• do you play guitar? bass? drums?

meatflute

ha ha!

stop pm'ing me.

• do you play guitar? bass? drums?

meatflute

ha ha!

are you able to play the flugelhorn then too?

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    played violin when I was young. then guitar and bass...used to have a decent singing voice too. now the only thing I play regularly are the 1s & 2s, maybe some harmonica, some beatmaking software(s) and drums, though I am sloppy.

It'd be fun to play one of these:

• i wanted to take music class in 3rd grade. i was given the violin. i learned a few things but was more interested in the other instruments once we got started (probably a little case of grass is greener on the other side syndrome). at the end of the year we had a recital which i didn't practice for. so i pretended to play and just moved my bow up and down to the same rhythms the others did. passed with flying colors and decided to retire from my glamorous violin career.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    play guitar, bass, drums

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Gotta learn the bass. Any reccomendations?

*Not my records/anklebiter

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    drums

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    what do you play?

records, hiphop.

sold my drum kit a couple years back when my fiance moved in

[rationalization] we needed the space [/rationalization] but i've been dying to cop another kit recently.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    The thing that's in my avatar.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i pretended to play and just moved my bow up and down to the same rhythms the others did. passed with flying colors and decided to retire from my glamorous violin career.
    ha ha! that's the same for me in high school jazz band. i played bass and guitar (still play guitar).

• not to stroke my own balls, [i got dudes for that], but i invented the shig-o-moog [can i get a trademark]. we should rock out with out co-...forget it.

• is that the dropped stereo receiver

yes it is. but i dropped it. therefore i invented it.

yes it is. but i dropped it. therefore i invented it.

better patent that shit before bill gates does ....

• might as well try to combine it with the broken light meter super-8 camera. its all about giving your users options and diversity. who would want an mp3 video phone with gaming technology that fits in the palm of their hand when they can have a shig-o-moog that over exposes film that barely fits in the back of their truck.

bigger is better. dont mess with texas.

• youll be hearing from my lawyers.

• youll be hearing from my lawyers.

they can't stop me. nothing can stop me. the shig-o-moog deserves to belong to the whole word. screw you elitist types trying to control technology for the gain of the few at the expense of the many.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I play the 1's and 2's.

Also play drums (18 years), guitar / bass (11 years).

I'd like to learn the harmonica - saw Taj Mahal rocking it and thought it was the bomb.