Wisconsin

2»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Cuomo seems like a strange choice for vp.
    2 years ago Obama needed party unity and someone who could reassure the white working class.
    What would Cuomo bring? NY is a lock. He is pissing off unions.
    I would think that Obama would choose someone more Midwest or South. Or someone with a strong economic/jobs record.

FrankieMeltzer said:
    LaserWolf said:
    Cuomo seems like a strange choice for vp.
    2 years ago Obama needed party unity and someone who could reassure the white working class.
    What would Cuomo bring? NY is a lock. He is pissing off unions.
    I would think that Obama would choose someone more Midwest or South. Or someone with a strong economic/jobs record.

His dream candidate for VP is Hillary. I'm not sure it will happen, but it would solve a lot of problems for him if she accepted.

After writing I was thinking that if Romney is the candidate Cuomo might help with holding onto the NE states.

What problems does Hillary solve?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Plantweed said:
    -- Capt. Obvious

-- Capt. Obli/B>vious

*fixed*

• Sabadabada is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Plantweed said:
    Sabadabada is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

You wish you were so lucky.

Pulaski Wisconsin High School Marching Band stops in the middle of the Rose Bowl parade to turn toward Governor Walker in the stands and play Union Maid.