Instant Noodles?

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
These used to be my favourite. Little light on the water and let them sit 10 minutes and you're good.but I just had these:and they're pretty decent. I like udon style noodles a lot more. Two stage water process (water over noodles, drain, water over noodles+packets) is interesting. Soup could be a little stronger in spice or flavour. Noodles have a good texture/consistency.Ahhh cheap noodle bowls... the quick late night fix...Anyone else get down with instant noodles?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Where's MyLatency when you need him?

KIDDING!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    nong shim got that kim chee ramen shit on lock
    i was buying a case of those for like 5 bucks and that's all i ate for almost a year
    i got sick of it but i still have fond memories of nong shim kim chee ramen. the other flavor is HORRIBLE though.

• I like those things, especially udon, but the instant deals usually have almost a whole day's allotment of sodium in one packet. I'd rather just get miso or udon at a sushi place. But at 2 in the morning, I'm glad the instant ones exist.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I'm Maruchan all day, either in the packs or in the cups. My fav is the picante chicken flavor in the pack, but the Shrimp kind in the cup is dope because you actually get little tiny freeze-dried shrimp in it instead of crappy powder.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    the instant deals usually have almost a whole day's allotment of sodium in one packet.

Yeah true.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Can't fuck with those instant noodles. I only eat fresh noodles folls. I can go down to the Japanese supermarket under my apartment and get fresh ramen, udon, soba, etc. I make my own soup base and put in fresh ingredients. Bowl of noodles is then on point.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You guys eat that cheap shit so you got more money for raers? C'mon don't lie now...

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    You guys eat that cheap shit so you barely got more money for rent?