Peep My Bronx Public Access Commercial

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
i'm not playing in 2011 (also this is a rough draft so...just thought i would share with SS)

Comments

• Pretty funny even if it's only meant as fun.

However, wouldn't it be good to show some actual records instead of a fridge?

"I buy Jazz (show a Miles Davis album), I buy Soul (show a James Brown record), I buy Hip Hop (show some hip hop record)..." and so on.

That's my only suggestion.

Dress

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    dreskieboogie said:
    Pretty funny even if it's only meant as fun.

However, wouldn't it be good to show some actual records instead of a fridge?

"I buy Jazz (show a Miles Davis album), I buy Soul (show a James Brown record), I buy Hip Hop (show some hip hop record)..." and so on.

That's my only suggestion.

Dress

yea well i mentioned it isn't done. when i say big records and small records i will have it appear in my hands...

editor is taking longer than i expected....

• Show it and tell it. Then people not paying attention or folks having the audio off might get it too.

Dress

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I wouldn't sell you records if I was just some knucklehead watching public access, because it's too jokey and I wouldn't take you seriously. Having said that, it's a well done Always Sunny themed thang and made me chuckle.

The_Non said:
    I wouldn't sell you records if I was just some knucklehead watching public access, because it's too jokey and I wouldn't take you seriously. Having said that, it's a well done Always Sunny themed thang and made me chuckle.

i'd sell me records. i wouldn't hire "The Hip Hop Magician" but his commercial seems to work ;)

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My 2c is finding a happy medium between Crazy Eddie and a commercial for victims of Mesothelioma

The_Non said:
    My 2c is finding a happy medium between Crazy Eddie and a commercial for victims of Mesothelioma

thats how you spell it. the asbestos related lung disease right?

once it is done it will have a serious side to it. it's just funny to catch people's attention...

i guess we will see

• honestly it's kind of retarded but funny in a good way from an insider perspective. if you're looking for a retiree in the bronx or westchester sitting on a manicured 2,000+ collection to call you might want to go a little more sober and respectful.

very creative of you to think of using the video medium rather than tired "best prices paid" newspaper ad nonsense.