I will stop frontin' on D??M-FunK now...

marwal_bustmarwal_bust 195 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central

posted on FB related.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    why did you start?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I wouldnt be mad at an album from those 2.

• That Real Schitt

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    really ? he dropped like a quadruple LP a year and a half ago that everybody and their momma talked about and you're just now aware that he got beats ?
    somebody lends thread-starter a blog-to-follow-to-be-in-the-know rss feed

b/w
    yeah I agree he should produce a straight hip hop album. with Snoop why not but if somebody writes his raps. that freestyle was actually better than most of the shit on his last albums

• damms said:
    really ? he dropped like a quadruple LP a year and a half ago that everybody and their momma talked about and you're just now aware that he got beats ?

b/w
    yeah I agree he should produce a straight hip hop album. with Snoop why not but if somebody writes his raps. that freestyle was actually better than most of the shit on his last albums

Spacey pfuk again and again w/ keys to me = bo-ring homie...more live snoop on his shit. ktxbi. this is better than that quadruple LP.

• I think the mohawked lady near the end is Medusa.

• Plus I could be wrong, but it seems like Snoop says "this dude's got beats" a couple times at the very end.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    marwal_bust said:
    damms said:

b/w

Spacey pfuk again and again w/ keys to me = bo-ring homie...more live snoop on his shit. ktxbi. this is better than that quadruple LP.

latte pas

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    marwal_bust said:

common you know you feelin this

• Dam totally deserves getting a higher profile. He loves what he does and does it well. Plus at his Monday Funkmosphere nights, he kills it on the 1s, 2s, mic and keytar(!) SIMULTANEOUSLY and is just about the nicest dude you could meet. Props.

• Thanks for feeling Funkmosphere. We put a lot into every night. Dam deserves everyones respect!