2»

Comments

• Glad you're here!

• Glad you're here!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    willyumm930 said:
    Burns said:
    Is your car a Shelby or modified GT?

Mine is a true Shelby, from the Vegas factory. While there's nothing wrong with modifying a GT, I chose to purchase mine with all of the bells and whistles it was meant to have...and with a factory warranty.

I take my Shelby to the road race track at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) and I also do a little quarter mile racing at the Fayetteville, NC track. Kind of a speed junkie.

The new Shelbys are mean cars man! They got a great write up in the new Car & Driver versus a bunch of exotica cars.
    I was impressed with its track times. They are Dodge Challenger R/T killers. I'm a 68' Fastback owner myself, the 68' Shelby
    is the holy grail of raers. Its not that fun looking under the hood of a new Shelby versus a 66 Shelby though.

Whats your 1/4 time? low 13s? high 12s?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    welcome man

• batmon said:
    willyumm930 said:
    batmon said:
    Welcome.......

WAR OR MANDRILL???

War!

OFF THE WALL or THRILLER?

Off the Wall.

• Burns said:
    willyumm930 said:
    Burns said:
    Is your car a Shelby or modified GT?

Mine is a true Shelby, from the Vegas factory. While there's nothing wrong with modifying a GT, I chose to purchase mine with all of the bells and whistles it was meant to have...and with a factory warranty.

I take my Shelby to the road race track at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) and I also do a little quarter mile racing at the Fayetteville, NC track. Kind of a speed junkie.

The new Shelbys are mean cars man! They got a great write up in the new Car & Driver versus a bunch of exotica cars.
    I was impressed with its track times. They are Dodge Challenger R/T killers. I'm a 68' Fastback owner myself, the 68' Shelby
    is the holy grail of raers. Its not that fun looking under the hood of a new Shelby versus a 66 Shelby though.

Whats your 1/4 time? low 13s? high 12s?

12's

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    willyumm930 said:
    bull_ox said:
    Hey William-

My coworker just told me today that she went to that show!! (I'm in Raleigh)

Welcome.

Hi from Garner. I am sure she enjoyed the show. I understand she will be touring with Prince this spring. She is also releasing another record this year.

Sup? Welcome to the website. Q Tip said he is producing Esparanzas Spaulding (sp?) new LP.... It should be dope.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    double poast

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    You mean there's a size up from Big Stacks? Hail Bigger Stacks!

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    howdy & welcome

from just a few miles north of the VIR