From Deer Hunter To The White House -

SonicReducerSonicReducer 421 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Fuck Ronald Reagan, his movies were shitty anyways.If we're gonna have an actor in the White House:http://www.walken2008.com/index.html

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I saw this posted this morning elsewhere. My question is, what party is he running for? And why is this campaign site run by gamers?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I don't think there's any way in hell he could get even 1% of the vote.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    he's got a chance if he chooses Steve Buschemi as his running mate

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    he's got a chance if he chooses Steve Buschemi as his running mate

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    I saw this posted this morning elsewhere. My question is, what party is he running for? And why is this campaign site run by gamers?

From website FAQs:

What is Mr. Walken's party affiliation? [/b]

Mr. Walken believes that voters should vote based on the candidates' platforms, not their party affiliation. At this early stage, we are not affiliated with any political party, nor do we plan to be. Our platform is our message, and that's what we're running on. Down the road, if an established party chooses to back Mr. Walken, he may accept.

Why are there banners on your site? [/b]

The law limits the amount of personal money a candidate can spend on his own campaign. Considering the long and expensive road ahead, we should be careful with how we budget. So when Overcity Productions offered to sponsor our site, we agreed. And with the overwhelming response we've received from supporters visiting us and spreading the link to friends and family, I'm sure you all appreciate the high-speed hosting that's been made available.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

From website FAQs:

What Film Is This Promoting? [/b]
    We don't know what you are talking about. ((cough))
    Seriously.

What Will Happen when the Republicans begin showing clips from your film Wild Side to all the God-fearing Americans?[i] [/b]
    [i]We believe America is ready for a President who shot a scene for an unrated film in which he fucks, nay rapes, the guy who played Scarface's brother in the ass.
    America is learning to diversify and embrace [i]all[i] cultures - all religions, races, and the freedom of sexual preference.
    We are ready for a man of new character.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    "I tell you this because, as an artist, I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm driving ... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The ... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline."