double poasts

fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
whats the deal with deez?
these happen quite often.
double clicked? impatience? system error?

Comments

• stupididy.

• stupididy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Impatience.

The old forum had a "please wait while we submit your post" page and then redirected you to the thread.

This forum does not and some people get impatient and resubmit while it was really submitted?

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Only happened to me once or twice. I'm sure it was my fault each time.

• I thought it had something to do with posting from an iPhone/Blackberry or something, though I've never used one of things myself.

• it only happens to me when poasting from the iphone...I figured it had something to do with my hotdog fingers (just got measured for my weddding band and I need a 12!)

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    it only happens to me when poasting from the iphone...I figured it had something to do with my hotdog fingers (just got measured for my weddding band and I need a 12!)

Congrats, dude!

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Impatience.

The old forum had a "please wait while we submit your post" page and then redirected you to the thread.

This forum does not and some people get impatient and resubmit while it was really submitted?
    aha
    b/w
    congrats hook-up

• Thanks!

• Congrats Hook-Up! Looking forward to the wedding mix you make that you (hopefully) share with us!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up

fejmelba said:

congrats hook-up