another mylatency unnecessary thread deletion

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I don't see what warranted that being deleted, player.It was valid discussion.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    haha wow, and I was in mid-reply too

TRANNYS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

• What did I tell you, man. This one will be gone soon, too. Step ya game up.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

R.I.P., murdered by mylatency.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    haha rerax - I was kidding man

Peace to all my transexual homies out there

• Did I cause said offense?!

If so, it was not intended...

I figured it may have been something I said after graf noted what I said may have not been PC, and some other people busted out that pic of the dude (from Friends?) feeling deeply distressed.

That was confusing...

But yeah, I don't see where the deletion came from. Everything seemed on the level to me.

Peace...
    FNM

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I don't think you had anything to do with it. I'm kind of baffled myself as to why it was deleted.

Thanks for the propers from you and Mark. I appreciate it. There's more to come on Subcontact from me and don't sleep on our own Awall who has an EP coming out with them that's gonna blow people away.

BUT YO in regards to what you were wondering:

What was this fucking dude thinking?!

Matt LeBlanc is making a truly bizarre confession in this week???s National Enquirer???and we say ???bizarre??? not only because LeBlanc is cooperating with the tabloid, but because he makes the activities of a pretty standard lap dance sound as strange and unexpected (???Why does the naked lady keep pushing her boobs in my face??????) as a baby elephant in a tutu beating him off in the champagne room:

LeBlanc tells the improbable tale of how he was mauled by the ???sexually aggressive??? stripper while partying at the nudie joint during a motorcycle trip with five buddies. ???The stripper was all over me,??? LeBlanc claims. ???I was drinking, and she was crossing the line ??? She was in my face, pushing her breasts into me and grabbing my hands to go all over her body. She was telling me to caress her and in my head I???m thinking, ???What???s going on???? If I had been sober, perhaps I would have acted quicker, but I was pretty drunk ??? When I realized the situation that was unfolding I felt I was being careless and irresponsible, and I had to get the hell out of there ??? I could not wait to get home. The guys said a trap had been set for me and I fell right in it, and that???s why I feel stupid and careless now.???

What a dumb ass.

I'm about to be on the faux_rillz "Impeach mylatency 2005" bandwagon.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I checked the thread, too. I don't recall seeing anything worth deleting in it. Didn't read it too closely. There was already a similar thread this week. Are there any straight men here? I'd like to see more threads about hot girls, not guys who sorta look like women. And if we're going to talk about homosexuality so much, could we give some attention to lesbianism?

An occasional music thread would be dope, too.

I don't know why a man would want to dress like a woman. My girlfriends are always complaining about how it hurts to wear heels & a bra looks like the most uncomfortable thing in the world.

Peace

h

• Options
    MyLatency's got the internet going nuts.

• I don't see what warranted that being deleted, player.

It was valid discussion.

is this serious, another fucking unexplained deletion? the bullshit around here lately has gotten way past boot deep.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I don't see what warranted that being deleted, player.

It was valid discussion.

is this serious, another fucking unexplained deletion? the bullshit around here lately has gotten way past boot deep.

Y'all gots to chills dudes.

Graf posted some not so flattering pics of some random "girl." It was definitely some late saturday night fodder and I let it live for a while. The post was a bit much for "Crate Digging Revealed" and I would rather save RAJ the trouble of being hounded by said girl if she caught wind of Graf posting those pictures of "her."

What would RAJ do, right?

Regardless, this site is Crate Digging Revealed, not trannies revealed. One tranny thread per week, plaese, hah.

Y'all need to get outside more. Damn, I thought I was bad.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't see what warranted that being deleted, player.

It was valid discussion.

Graf posted some not so flattering pics of some random "girl." It was definitely some late saturday night fodder and I let it live for a while. The post was a bit much for "Crate Digging Revealed" and I would rather save RAJ the trouble of being hounded by said girl if she caught wind of Graf posting those pictures of "her."

Regardless, this site is Crate Digging Revealed, not trannies revealed. One tranny thread per week, plaese, hah.

Quality Control

• I just want to know what's wrong with "summer yams"...

• Hi

I just want to know what's wrong with "summer yams"...

AUNTIE HOUSE

hi, AP

• I don't see what warranted that being deleted, player.

It was valid discussion.

dude you're the one that needs to chill on the delete button. seriously, i didn't even see the thread, and it sounds like you probably did the right thing, but you need to understand that just moderating the hell out of this place and only enlightening us with your reasoning after you get called out on it is a REALLY BAD LOOK for this place.

do whatever you got to do, however you want to do it, but at least have the respect to acknowledge that other peoples' time and thoughts whether reading or writing threads is valuable (even if only to them). you owe them to at least provide the reasoning behind what your doing.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    This used to be Raj's house. Now it's MyL's.

Respect.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Respect.

WHO'S HOUSE?
    (say what?)
    MY'S HOUSE!!!
    (say what?)
    WHO'S HOUSE?
    (say what?)
    MY'S HOUSE!!!

Nothing, that's the point.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Respect.

Why should anybody respect that type of behavior?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The thread wasn't a big deal IMO. I've seen waaaaaaaaay worse on here but hey, it's not my call. I don't think it needed to be deleted though.

That chick (or dude) wasn't some celebrity that's gonna send their lawyers after Raj, it was from somebody's MySpace page that they willingly shared with the world anyway.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    MOMMY, MYLATENCY DELETED MY THREAD!! BOOHOOHOO!!!!!

just joking. I didnt read the thread so I have know idea who's right or wrong here.
    But I do know that Mylatency is right about 1 thing; You guys really need to get out more...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Seriously Mark.... Damn dude.....

You're obviously driving some people insane here. This the third or fourth post like this in the last few weeks....... RELAX ON THE TRIGGER!!!!!!!!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Respect.

Because it's his house.

This board is in need of active moderation. We might not agree with how it is being done. But, at least it is being done.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I forsee the day when SS's first page is nothing but people whining about deleted threads.

MyL: My unsolicited advice to you is this: do what you have to and then leave it alone. Fools are baiting you to respond and that only prolongs the shit unnecessarily.

I think if people really have an issue with MyL, they need to take it up with Raj but frankly, MyL isn't remotely killing my vibe when he's deleting what is arguably really stupid, if not offensive, NRR shit.

MOMMY, MYLATENCY DELETED MY THREAD!! BOOHOOHOO!!!!!

Saying, if anyone wants to post more "is this girl a tranny" threads, be my guest. Y'all getting worked up over a Grafwritah wank thread.

I got errands to run and records to sort, laterz.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Respect.

Because it's his house.

This board is in need of active moderation. We might not agree with how it is being done. But, at least it is being done.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    That thread, like any other, would have fallen off of the front page in a matter of one day. Is one day of not clicking on a thread with a title clear enough for people to know what's within too much for people deal with?

I forsee the day when SS's first page is nothing but people whining about deleted threads.

MyL: My unsolicited advice to you is this: do what you have to and then leave it alone. Fools are baiting you to respond and that only prolongs the shit unnecessarily.

I think if people really have an issue with MyL, they need to take it up with Raj but frankly, MyL isn't remotely killing my vibe when he's deleting what is arguably really stupid, if not offensive, NRR shit.

thanks O-Dub, wise words indeed

later,
    M