BAN BAWLS

discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
This clown seems to keep coming back (lil_monstu-related). + block IP, plz.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    yep
    A FUERA!

• Never heard of him.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Has anyone ever figured out what exactly is wrong with this guy?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    whats one thing, that this guy -- i have no idea who he is -- did?

Hi y'all,

I'm sure there are some fabulous stories on this thread, but i have to apologize because my eyes don't read off the screen and I am more off a listener than a reader anyway. I love your voice!!!

Every great diggin' experience of mine has more to do with the people I dig with than the records I score...coincidently they go hand-n-hand to the beat of my recollection anyway.

Like I remember when I got my womb record at a KDVS record swap in Sacramento next to the spagetti factory restaurant. And sitting on the tailgate of the car in the sun making sure everybody had seen enough art was great. I think that was with a two radio friends D. S. & B. I., and friend.

More consistly though, I dig with the children. Some of them are boys and some are girls. Some like pokemon, some like animals, some like rap, some like friendly games and fun days. So, we talk about Charzars and charmander and pokemon stadium, or (because we are both at SPCA with are dogs) I will introduce Harley Davidson and they will introduce Squishy Elephant and we will talk about large breed and small breed and different dog blends. Today, for example, we talked independent rap, compared to major label rap. This lead to more talking about stories and intellectual property and claim jumpin'z. Cool groups of kids hang out around here, I love their voice.

I told them I'm a Dj at the local volunteer radio station, showed them the Tommy Tate on Juana, and that will be on tonight.

Lots of Love (my LOL)

• Dude is eccentric to the max, but I question the ban - lilmonstu is for the children.

• HCRINK IS GOOD BUT LILMONSTU IS THE BEST

• hcrink said:
    Hi y'all,

I'm sure there are some fabulous stories on this thread, but i have to apologize because my eyes don't read off the screen and I am more off a listener than a reader anyway. I love your voice!!!

Every great diggin' experience of mine has more to do with the people I dig with than the records I score...coincidently they go hand-n-hand to the beat of my recollection anyway.

Like I remember when I got my womb record at a KDVS record swap in Sacramento next to the spagetti factory restaurant. And sitting on the tailgate of the car in the sun making sure everybody had seen enough art was great. I think that was with a two radio friends D. S. & B. I., and friend.

More consistly though, I dig with the children. Some of them are boys and some are girls. Some like pokemon, some like animals, some like rap, some like friendly games and fun days. So, we talk about Charzars and charmander and pokemon stadium, or (because we are both at SPCA with are dogs) I will introduce Harley Davidson and they will introduce Squishy Elephant and we will talk about large breed and small breed and different dog blends. Today, for example, we talked independent rap, compared to major label rap. This lead to more talking about stories and intellectual property and claim jumpin'z. Cool groups of kids hang out around here, I love their voice.

I told them I'm a Dj at the local volunteer radio station, showed them the Tommy Tate on Juana, and that will be on tonight.

Lots of Love (my LOL)

Doesn't seem any kind of offensive or hatteur-like poast. Am I overlooking something ?

• Options
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    Doesn't seem any kind of offensive or hatteur-like poast. Am I overlooking something ?

No. But you know how it goes. Some small-minded villagers start to get cranky if too much time goes by without a witch-burning. And so they start seeing things that aren't there.

Lack of sex-related or something. I'm way past caring what's behind it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    street_muzik said:
    Never heard of him.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    he's a funny character
    live and let live yo

• ban musica and krink for bearing false witness.

• Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    hcrink said:
    Hi y'all,

Lots of Love (my LOL)

Promote immediately to admin ^this made my day.

will talk about large breed and small breed and different dog blends

werd.

• Sorry 3x post.

• Sorry 3x post.

I'm actually pretty entertained by the dude's posts. They leave me mildly light headed, sorta like taking a big whiff of turpentine.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    RAJ said:
    street_muzik said:
    Never heard of him.

b/w

Based on the quote posted by hcrink, it would seem that BAWLS is like the circus mirror version of James.

Kindly,
    parallax

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    RAJ said:
    street_muzik said:
    Never heard of him.

b/w

Based on the quote posted by hcrink, it would seem that BAWLS is like the circus mirror version of James.

No hatt here, and full cosine on the "turpentine" comment.

Kindly,
    parallax

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Look folks, this dude was banned previously to seemingly unanimous agreement a few months back.

Maybe dudes are on some love shit now after the superbowl?

• Options
    musica said:
    Look folks, this dude was banned previously to seemingly unanimous agreement a few months back.

There's a big difference between "unanimous agreement" and "a few other cranky dudes agreed with me."

Just use your ignore feature if you can't deal.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    here come the freedom fighters.
    these threads are pretty predictable.
    who gives a fukk. ban him. ban the freedom fighters too.
    it's funny

• You may ban us, but you can't ban our music.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ban bobd
    keep saba

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ban BobDesperado.

• Options
    Brian said:
    ban bobd
    keep saba

I liked you better when you were hanging on a cross.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm generally pro-ban but I don't see what LilMonstu dude has ever done to even come close to deserving one. He's just wacky and far less offensive with his poasting than some of Soul Strut's "Favorite Sons" ... I call bullshit ban call. I'm also curious where this "near-unanimous" vote to ban him came from, as he seems to only bother like 3 people on here enough for them to even mention it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Ban BobDesperado.

Yeah, how has he lasted thru the fog anyways. Banned at waxi right?

• Options
    Burns said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Ban BobDesperado.

Yeah, how has he lasted thru the fog anyways. Banned at waxi right?

Exactly why do you give a shit?