Pops Learned Email

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
My father is way behind the times. He is a retired pilot. Never needed a computer. Never wanted one. He just moved way out to PA and decided to buy one. he set up an email. and at first it was annoying but now I can appreciate it. He emails me every 20 mins. Here are some gems.

woman who sang national anthem forgot the words, its allover web. is this a football game or american idle.at least arod is having fun

HALFTIME SUCKS, who the hell is sludge?

did you see A ROD in the stands being fed popcorn

watching a good tarantino move called reservoir dogs, in ifc channel. guy who stars in boardwalk empire is in it

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    twitter feed to get your cbs sitcom=cipher complete!

• did you see A ROD in the stands being fed popcorn
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

thought that was a metaphor until i thought to google just to make sure.....my bad!

NFL aint a big thing in these parts.......

glad ur pops is getting up on the tech savvy tip, trying to get mine to get the skype thing happening! it's considered "a project"

• behemoth said:

HALFTIME SUCKS, who the hell is sludge?t

Haha. That's Gold! You should start a blog of these. www.popsgotemail.com

• Options
    S&%t My Pops Says?

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    watching a good tarantino move called reservoir dogs, in ifc channel. guy who stars in boardwalk empire is in it

Your pops has excellent taste in movies.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    JATX said:

Your pops has excellent taste in movies.
    but he JuST saw it haha. 21 yrs late.

• ha ha ha....damn well at least he doesnt forward bland email jokes and random nonworking links......yet.

my moms just found out about facebook a few months ago...she signed up and never uses it because shes paranoid that someone can see everything shes doing...lol