Super common records you've never listened to

2»

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    shawnald_reagan said:
    The Baja Marimba Band. Barbara Streisand (sp?) West Side Story. Various Christmas Albums. Ronco records.

You're not missing very much. Trust me.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

All you rare-grippin' mofos ought to be ashamed of yourselves. :lol: Get familiar with the classic joints, holmeslizzles, along with buying the rares from pygmy villagers!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Breez said:
    batmon said:
    The entire Rap That I lIke thread

LMFAO!! Ditto

You two are either too old or too wack...take your pick.

• Since when is Pet Sounds common? It's not as though dollar bins are brimming over with copies of this. I would love to find a decent copy of this for < $10. What is y'all definition of common? I think it may be different then mine.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

i hate this record... and i've never listened to it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    barjesus said:
    Since when is Pet Sounds common? It's not as though dollar bins are brimming over with copies of this. I would love to find a decent copy of this for < $10. What is y'all definition of common? I think it may be different then mine.

Common as in "well known, easily available to listen to". Not necessarily dollar bin. At least, I took this thread to mean that.

• batmon said:

YES, YES, YES - couldn't get past 2 posts there.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:
    batmon said:

LMFAO!! Ditto

You two are either too old or too wack...take your pick.

Yes, tons of replay value there. Hmmm...let me smoke on that.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I'm familiar with quite a few of their better-known tunes, but I don't think I've ever heard an Iron Maiden album from end to end. They strike me as a bit of a "heard one song, heard 'em all" kind of band, and while there's every possibility I'm completely wrong about that, I've never felt any real need to find out.