I doubt whoever wrote this is from down South

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Chorus:]Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos [2x]tippin on volvos rapped in volvos tippin on volvosrapped in volvos tippin volvos and now im back in volvos[Slim Thug]Now look who creepin look who crawlin still ballin in da mixis that sick six long weeks that stick on yo cheekpullin tricks lookin slick at our time when im flippinboy sippin,card lippin grad wood grain grippinstill tippin on volvos rapped in volvos pimpin hoesblowin on that endo game cube nientendofive percent tint so you can't see up in my windowthese ni**as don't understand me cuz im boss how candytop down the mexus with a big lock nonhandypeaced up creeped up stayin dress to impress big bauz buckle under my under my michoines ohGucci shades up on my brades when i escaladewhen im ridin spreewheel slidin like an escapadei got it made big boss of da nouth i aint shit change i still represent Swisha House[Chorus:]Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos[2x]tippin on volvos rapped in volvos tippin on volvosrapped in volvos tippin volvos and now im back in volvos[Mike Jones]4,4s im tippin wood grain im grippin catch me lines switchin with tha paint drippinturn your neck and u dang missinme and Slim we aint trippinim finger flippin and syrup sippin like Do Or Die im po pimpincar stoppin rims keep spinninim flippin drops with invisible topshoes bubble when my top steps outdem shakin their blockwith four 18's candy green leather seatsmy gasoline always surpremeit tastes good to be a kingfirst round yo peeps callin who is mike jones cominIm mike jones...who mike jonesthe one and only you can't clone megotalot of haters and alot homiessome friends and some fonyback then hoes didn't want me now im hot hoes all on me[3x]i said back then hoes didnt want me now im hot hoes all on me[Chorus:]Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos[2x]tippin on volvos rapped in volvos tippin on volvosrapped in volvos tippin volvos and now im back in volvos[Paul Wall]what they do this is Paul Wall im the people's champmy chain light up like a lamp cuz now im back with the campim probably similar to an ant cuz im low to da earthpeople's feelings get hurt when they figure out what im worthi got 84's pokin out at tha club im showing outima playa aint no doubt hoes wanna know what ima boutbiggest diamonds off in my mouth prisious cuts on in my chainwood grain all in my range drippin stains when i switch lanesSwitch the name is still the sameSwisha House or Swisha blast mike jones he runnin the game and magnificent about his cashMichael Watts he made me hott all worth to me to the tophe wrote a check and bought a trucki got the internet going nuts but T Phere has got my back so now im holding my nutsits Paul Wall baby what u know bout me im on the five now south baby holla at me[Chorus:]Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos[2x]tippin on volvos rapped in volvos tippin on volvosrapped in volvos tippin volvos and now im back in volvos

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ok

• rookrook 357 Posts
    g-unit remix anyone? thar not from the south

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Still tippin on volvos

HAHA!

probably some crazy european

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    THAT IS COMEDY!!!!!!!!! I drive a Volvo and from now on when I'm rollin' I'm going to lean back in my seat and sing "Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos."

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    rapped in volvos

i like the way it's not "wrapped in volvos", but "rapped in volvos". "[in the past i have] rapped in volvos".

i too drive a volvo, which makes this all the more funny. there is footage out there of me rapping in a volvo.

• THAT IS COMEDY!!!!!!!!! I drive a Volvo and from now on when I'm rollin' I'm going to lean back in my seat and sing "Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos."

1997 Volvo 850! 'Bout to bump some Paul Wall in mine on the way home.

This is the best misheard lyric:

"catch me lines switchin'"

I'll say.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Rocked the '87 740 turbo until a year ago. It was fire engine red with a racing stripe. Also had the baddest cassete deck I've ever heard in a car.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i stay wrapped in my white '93 940 turbeaux, btw.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    swisha house still in the mix.

• THAT IS COMEDY!!!!!!!!! I drive a Volvo and from now on when I'm rollin' I'm going to lean back in my seat and sing "Still tippin on volvos rapped in volvos."

I am glad some of you enjoyed it as much as I did.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

unrelated to this post. but props to your avatar. That Jerry Moore album is so deep.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

unrelated to this post. but props to your avatar. That Jerry Moore album is so deep.

A HREF="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=312219">http://www.cosine.mnr.gov.on.ca/cosine/htdocs/images/cosine.gif" border="0" alt="" />/A>

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    is this a joke that went over my head?....i mean... you know they aren't saying volvos right?......my sarcasm meter is broken today

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    is this a joke that went over my head?....i mean... you know they aren't saying volvos right?......my sarcasm meter is broken today

Artist: Mike Jones f/ Paul Wall, Slim Thug
    Album: Who is Mike Jones? * / The Day Hell Broke Loose 2
    Song: Still Tippin'
    Typed by: [email]BigTexasRecords@yahoo.com[/email], OHHLA Webmaster DJ Flash

* first single, album not yet released

[Hook - 2x]
    Still tippin' on four vogues, wrapped in four vogues
    Tippin' on four vogues, wrapped in four vogues
    Tippin' on four vogues, wrapped in four vogues
    Pimpin fo' hoes and I'm packin four fours

[Slim Thug]
    Now look who creepin look who crawlin still ballin in the mix
    It's that six six long dick slim nigga stickin yo' chick
    Pullin tricks lookin slick at all times when I'm flippin
    Bar sippin car dippin grand woodgrain grippin
    Still tippin' on four vogues, wrapped in four vogues
    Pimpin fo' hoes and I'm packin four fours
    Blowin on that endo, Game Cube Nintendo
    Five percent tint, so you can't see up in my window
    These niggaz don't understand me cause I'm Boss Hogg on candy
    Top down at Maxi's wit a big glock nine handy
    Pieced up creased up stayin dressed to impress
    Big boss belt buckle under my Mitchell and Ness
    Oh, Gucci shades up on my braids when I Escalade
    When I'm ridin Sprewells, slidin like a escapade
    I got it made the big boss of the north
    Ain't shit changed I still represent Swishahouse, ha!

[Hook - 2x]

[Mike Jones]
    Four vogues I'm tippin', woodgrain I'm grippin
    Catch me lane switchin with the paint drippin
    Turn yo' neck and yo' dame missin
    Me and Slim we ain't trippin, I'm finger flippin and syrup sippin
    Like +Do or Die+ I'm "Po' Pimpin," car stop rims keep spinnin
    I'm flippin drops with indvisible tops, hoes bop when my drop step out
    I'm shakin the block with four 18's, candy green with 11 screens
    My gasoline always supreme, got do-do the brown with a pint of lean
    It takes grindin to be a king, it takes grindin to be a king
    "First Round Draft Pick" comin, "Who is Mike Jones?" comin
    Slab shinin with the grill and woman
    Slab shinin with the grill and woman
    I'm Mike Jones (who) Mike Jones the one and only you can't clone me
    Got a lot a haters and a lot of homies
    Some friends and some phony
    Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me
    Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me (I Said!)

[Hook - 2x]

[Paul Wall]
    What it do it's Paul Wall I'm the people's champ
    My chain light up like a lamp cause now I'm back with the camp
    I'm crawlin similar to a ant cause I'm low to the earth
    People's feelings get hurt when they figure out what I'm worth
    I got eighteen vogues pokin out at the club I'm showin out
    I'm a player ain't no doubt hoes want to know what I'm bout
    Biggest diamonds off in my mouth, princess cuts all in my chain
    Woodgrain all in my range, drippin stains when I switch lanes
    Switched the name It's still the same Swishahouse or Swisha Blast
    Mike Jones he runnin the game and Magnificent bout his cash
    Michael Watts he made me hot, hard work took me to the top
    G. Dash took me to the lot and he wrote a check and bought a drop
    I got the internet goin nuts
    But T. Farris got my back so now I'm holdin my nuts
    It's Paul Wall baby, what you know 'bout me
    I'm on that five nine south lead baby holla at me

[Hook - 2x]

• is this a joke that went over my head?....i mean... you know they aren't saying volvos right?......my sarcasm meter is broken today

yeah I know he aint saying "Volvos"..but apprently whoever posted those lyrics(that I copied and pasted onto here) heard something I didnt.