Contact info for BEATSWAP people?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
They don't seem to be answering emails. If anyone can help with a phone number or whatever PLEASE let me know asap. Would like to get a table at the upcoming show this weekend in TEH SAC.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Can't you get dates like normal people?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    You really need to change your name to something more soul strut appropriate. I suggest MoeLarryAndYoungJeezy.

• Options
    hcrink said:
    You really need to change your name to something more soul strut appropriate. I suggest MoeLarryAndYoungJeezy.

You really need to change your name to something more real-life appropriate. I suggest Noz's#1Wench. But that's just a suggestion, chuckles. You could probably come up with something even more prideful and be happy with it.

Deeply, even.

• hcrink said:

hahaha :comedy_gold:

• Options
    herbacios tweed said:
    hcrink said:

hahaha :comedy_gold:

"Joined Dec '10 and has posted 30 times."

There's a medal waiting for you at Nozidermy.

As rewarding as this little reunion has been it's getting me no closer to my goal of selling Gary Bartz records this weekend.

• Options
    hcrink said:
    As rewarding as this little reunion has been it's getting me no closer to my goal of selling Gary Bartz records this weekend.

Since you're not getting any bites here maybe you should post the same question over on Nozidermy. Unless, of course, you've been banned over there by the pants-on-the-ground genius who runs it.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    You mean the Beat Swap, the one in Los Angeles' Chinatown?

• BobDesperado said:
    hcrink said:

Since you're not getting any bites here maybe you should post the same question over on Nozidermy. Unless, of course, you've been banned over there by the pants-on-the-ground genius who runs it.
    Hcrink ban hcrink?

Electrode said:
    You mean the Beat Swap, the one in Los Angeles' Chinatown?

Yes, they are doing one in Sacramento tomorrow. And we finally got through to the organizers. I will be the out of place looking guy selling $5 Roy Ayers Starbooty. If anyone's in the area stop by and buy some shit.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Anything to report, J*ff?

It was fun. Only about 6-8 dealers but the place stayed packed all day long despite the rain.

$5 STARBOOTY STILL AVAILABLE