Australia Day Heat!!!

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
To celebrate Australia Day here's a killer gem from down unda I KNOW Soul Strutter will be playing on repeat for years to come.

Forget any other shit thats been posted in "that" other thread, this here is probably the best Hip Hop to ever come out of Australia and would get 6 mics in the old Source mag.... Last I heard these guys were currently the subject of a heavy bidding war between Aftermath and Sony.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/Promo/Waltzing+Matilda+corrected.mp3

Comments

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    man, this heat in sydney is killing me. humidity go away. this aint the perth steez i am used to!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Fuck Australia day, ya'll nationalistic pigs stole it from the aboriginals. Have some respect today Aussies. Last year was off the chain, Indians and other ethnic minorities/majorities will be copping the heat no doubt today....

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Im staying indoors Australia Day cause too many drunk dickheads out there just like NYE but hotter. And the rednecks do tend to show their true colours every 26th of Jan, but in an neighbourhood thats 80% NESB we dont cop much of that locally....

I usually hit some good old backyard barbie and drink the day away but they reckon it will be 40 degrees plus out west.

bev, i am in your side of the court. staying indoors and drinking gin and cloudy apple hah

word up, i'm going to hit the burbs then head to the club and spin a set! stay away from the beaches but, thats where the real scum tend to gather on "australia (racist) day".

i was literally disgusted driving around today seeing flags posted up on nearly every car driving around! crazy clarks are making a killing!

i havent seen any sign of australia day here (in sydney) yet apart from people stocking up on BBQ sh*t. redneck central

get ready to laugh;

oh man! they couldn't have summed it up better!