bolita y su tentacion latina (rey related)

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
http://reynaldo82.blogspot.com/2009/04/bolita-y-su-tentacion-latina-todos.html

anyone want to throw out a price estimate on this one?

Comments

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    thats a tough one, roughly i would say 75-150$ for a VG+ copy.
    as far as i remember its only that fat ass descarga which is really outstanding good, the rest is more so so la la......

If your copy is better than VG and youre thinking about to sell/trade, pls send me an PM.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    That's my copy I posted on rey's site. I got mine for $150 about 3 - 4 years ago, but I think the market has dried up a little. Doisn, there's two bangin guaguanco's on there in addition to the insane 10 minute descarga.

So, do you actually have a copy of this or are your trying to track one down?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    musica said:

I got it about 5 years ago in BK... Was pulling records for a mix last night and came across it. I only remember that long descarga tune on side 2 being special. My copy is around Vg... I kinda wanna cop that frank ferrer record w/ hallujah and am thinking what I have for trade bait...

p_gunn said:
    musica said:

I got it about 5 years ago in BK... Was pulling records for a mix last night and came across it. I only remember that long descarga tune on side 2 being special. My copy is around Vg... I kinda wanna cop that frank ferrer record w/ hallujah and am thinking what I have for trade bait...

Holler at doisn above. Dude goes to Colombia all the time and might have a copy of that Frank Ferrer (I just have a personal copy of that). In VG condition I'd say around $75 to $100 for the Bolita.