Kim Kardashian pumping gas

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central

Serious question. That thing can't be real, right?

Comments

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    sadly i cant see the pics, buit i read on CNN this morning about these dipshits getting sued for $75 million dollars after dropping some creditcard deal they were werking on err sumthin like that....

• dj_cityboy said:
    sadly i cant see the pics, buit i read on CNN this morning about these dipshits getting sued for $75 million dollars after dropping some creditcard deal they were werking on err sumthin like that....

???

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    dj_cityboy said:

???

ha -- http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/suit_against_kardashian_sisters_seeks_75m_for_withdrawn_credit_card_endorse/

I don't know if the rear end is official or not, however, I did see that she's apparently been tampering with her face, which is such a letdown.

you can read all about these pointless slags and there creditcard escapades right here mate:

http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/10/pf/kardashians_sued_prepaid_card/index.htm?hpt=C2

just reading through some of the numbers ($$$) involved in this makes me hate these women even more

what do they do again to earn such treatment?

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    That's that thousand island, want to put my face in it. B/W her face is mad scary yo.

• YNOT said:
    B/W her face is mad scary yo.

Joan/Melissa Rivers territory.

in time they all will turn to surgery and end up looking like Skeletor....give it a few months tops!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:

Serious question. That thing can't be real, right?

There is no way that thing is real. Trust me, I am not hatin'.

And why would the look of wearing a diaper be hot?!

dj_cityboy said:

what do they do again to earn such treatment?

the whole thing is pretty astonishing. This obsession with families seems like it comes one at a time. The Osmonds, The Osbournes, The Hiltons, and now The Kardashians. It's a very bizarre fascination America has with these people. But these sisters, these three in particular, I haven't the foggiest. One's a beautiful face to the family and scandalous centerpiece, the other a more quiet less exaggerated version of her sister, and the third apparently a science experiment gone wrong.

Who knows, the whole thing's totally creepy and weird. And yes, I know I left a few out btwn the Osmonds and the Osbournes. Just having my coffee now.

• downtownrobbrown said:

i am not a fan of this gal but no, that definitely sounds like hate to me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    elise said:
    downtownrobbrown said:

i am not a fan of this gal but no, that definitely sounds like hate to me.

Well, I don't mean to come off that way. I understand a big, juicy butt, however that is redonckulous! It is the type of thing where someone is "trying too hard".

(side question--how do I get out of this quote box?! AHHHH!)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    It is a mystery though...

Now, I am going back and forth to myself if it is actually real. It's a phenomenon!

so to school myself a bit...(although i dont really care so chances are i missed a whole lot of redundant info)

i just read sumthin about her dad was friends with OJ Simpson and someone sold him coke or sumthin or other and other then being partially pretty, these girls have done jack shit, one modeled and was in playboy or some crap and other then that another one owns a small retail store somewhere, oh! and one was friends with Paris Hilton..

and they were going to have their own CC? shouldnt they just stick with owning their own bottled water, perfume, clothes and whatever pointless thing kids love to do now a days...

and not knowing which witch is which? one of those chicks has an ass the size of an elephant, which i'll assume is "the ass" everyone is talking bout..

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    total Frankenstein shit

she may as well have bolts sticking out of her neck

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    It's madd hate going on through out this thread... Around my way big asses are the shit although I am not a fan if the Kardadins(sp?) long as they aren't hurting anyone let em live

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

you said it! stop hatting! let the Kardadsins live!

• D.E.L.E.T.E.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    [

Looks like she got a built in fart pillow stuffed in them pants. Maybe she was going on a road trip.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I'd smash

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    PrimeCutsLtd said:
    built in fart pillow

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:

After looking at this I think the real issue is the woman's outfit behind Kardashian.

• Can't be real, as I have said before...those shanks don't go with that roast.

• I have no problem with big asses
    I'd blap
    but, sadly, that ass is not real.

[I think we can dead the thread now and just continue to look at the pics.]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    shanks don't go with that roast.

Real Butchers know the Deal.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    elise said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    shanks don't go with that roast.

Real Butchers know the Deal.

The shanks seem to match the roast here, but this was a.couple years ago.
    WWW.hollywoodbackwash.com/kim-kardashian-bikini-photo-shoot-monaco/kim-kardashian-bikini-8jpg/

I have no hatt for her or the fam. They're successful marketing tools and give us forum fodder for days.

• elise said:
    downtownrobbrown said:

After looking at this I think the real issue is the woman's outfit behind Kardashian.

bold moves all over that outfit--from the over-sized novelty bow tie to the boots, and everything in-between. too bad there isn't a better picture.

elise said:
    downtownrobbrown said:

hahahah

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    PrimeCutsLtd said:
    built in fart pillow

Perfect for the title of this thread.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    OMG. A short chick with a fat ass.