anyone go to Ms.Lauryn Hill in NYC?

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/12/29/arts/music/1248069501062/lauryn-hill-late-in-brooklyn.html

Lord have mercy, baby pa.

Funny thing is that I was asked to be the house DJ for this show, and I am SO fucking glad that I ended up not doing this, baby pa!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/12/29/arts/music/1248069501062/lauryn-hill-late-in-brooklyn.html

Lord have mercy, baby pa.

Funny thing is that I was asked to be the house DJ for this show, and I am SO fucking glad that I ended up not doing this, baby pa!

you could of milked that. draw up a contract saying for every hour "Ms. Hill" is late you get more money...

you feel me baby pa?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word up baby pa, I would be getting that money. But not the white man's money, baby pa. My crew can't roll for that.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    Word up baby pa, I would be getting that money. But not the white man's money, baby pa. My crew can't roll for that.

TROOOOOOOOO

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    What look is she going for there? Singing Curtain?

She done fell awf like Aron Ralston.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Well actually her get up at the MTL show ressembled a mauve toilet rug vest and overalls

I waited in line and then 3h (45 mins ?? of a terrible DJ'ed medley of bob marley and played out rap

and was offered what can only be explained as a ColdPlay/Linkin Park prog session with a reggae bassist and mashedup vocals and rhymes from twerked classics

MsHill crescendoed the shit out of all these ''arrangement'' painstakingly composed over 5 years

at least we were spared her usual banter

in any case all the lady fans were looking at the floor or the exit and only a few frat boys where screaming and feeling it

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    so what'd your wife think? and did you tell her, "told ya so, BABY PA!"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    she agreed and asked to leave during killing me softly noodling...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    game set match