Heatrocks for Soul_Hawk (Cancer-related)

discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
Fellow strutter Soul_Hawk was just diagnosed with a serious case of cancer.

Some people over at Waxidermy are doing some auctions to fundraise for his treatment. Whether or not you agreed with this guy's posts or not, we should all pull together to help out a fellow strutter whose been handed a tough card to play. I know folks would do the same for any of us.

ROOK WROTE:
next week waxidermy is going to open a benefit auction forum for our favorite gay shut-in record dealer. soul_hawk was recently diagnosed with cancer, and the least we can do is move some records and donate the money to him.

if you're interested in selling in this forum contact me and/or stay tuned.

at the end of the day, bone, folkways, djokes, pina, asshurt, and bullshit, this place is a community.

Here's the link to the auctions forum:

http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=10

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What about people who aren't registered at Waxidermy? Should we have a matching thread here?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh never mind, I remembered that I had an old name over there (Talented Tenth.)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I can set up accounts for anyone interested in participating. Just send an email with a username & password to me (hcrink at yahoo dot com).

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    And sure enough, that Eric & The Vikings 45 is being donated, which I often have associated with the namesake label. I haven't visited Waxidermy's board in a while, but I wish him the best and will help him out later this week.

• B U M P