Winter Glove Strut

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Please to recommend a good warm winter glove? No leather or suede joints I got those on lock ...I want to something I can rock with a down parka and stay warmer than a mug...

Comments

• well i am a mitten fella and these are what i rock, they are actually gloves/mittens for biking, but they are the first mittens i have found that keep my hands and fingers warm, i do crap loads of hiking, by the ocean and in the mountains and these havent failed me yet and they're not very expensive...i cant find an exact pic of the ones i have but these are similar, mine have a different palm material which is like kevlar coated in rubber, they sorta give you this eerie "vulcan" feel when you put them on and they feel like gloves inside as they have individual spots for your fingers unlike normal mittens..not sure if you have a MEC in yer area, but these are damn nice..plus being from MEC they have a lifetime return policy!

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Cityboy your gloves look like camel toes....you could literally put those on a camels toe! :nagl:

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I"m deeming the title of this thread a stretch.

• dj_cityboy said:

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    dj_cityboy said:

• sweatshop said:
    Horseleech said:
    dj_cityboy said:

• ha ha ha on the camel toe bit...as many times as i have put these on, i never really thought of it...

those Keen (i believe thats who makes those) shoes are some weird shit...they sell here as well, but its not sumthin i can get down with..

either way those gloves are the bomb i cant lie, i could care lsss if they were pink i would still rock that..lol, but now they give me this ninja turtle feeling, huzzah!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    For those of you who need access to your touch-screen devices in the cold:

http://www.echodesign.com/category/echo+touch+glove/default.aspx?rid=656

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• HELL YES!!!

Cosmo said:

RLMAO....something told me not to click play......that shit was funny as hell I remember that commercial.

• minimini 879 Posts
    Okem said:

• Scott said:
    For those of you who need access to your touch-screen devices in the cold:

http://www.echodesign.com/category/echo+touch+glove/default.aspx?rid=656

i forgot my gloves one day and wandered into a Macy's where I saw these and other similar gloves being advertised. don't buy them. i own a pair made by 180 degrees and that pointer finger thing is not very helpful.

just buy the gloves with no-fingers. i was about to get a pair until my wife said they were "not professional enough" to wear to work. given the fact that almost every new device is touch screen, finger-less gloves is the way to go.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "OH NO THEY'RE CHANGING AGAIN..."

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I use these for work and play. I go for tactical when given the option. Sniper gloves by 5.11
    I work outside 4 hours out of the day.
    Easy to take off, great for cold steering wheels, and you can actually hold your pen with them.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    I use these for work and play. I go for tactical when given the option. Sniper gloves by 5.11
    Easy to take off, great for cold steering wheels, and you can actually hold your pen with them.

those look decent. are they warm and waterproof? i work outside too and wouldn't change for the world, but staying warm, dry and comfortable in winter is a never ending battle. cold steering wheels got my interest piqued, what's your job by the way? i'm in sports turf grass/agronomy...

Burns said:

word I can go out gun clappn for raers...I googled these joints and I saw all types of law enforcements....guess the person that posted these joints is a sniper....only sniping i do is ensipe.

• i use these endura road gloves for work all day - they're cycling gloves which is what i do but they're comfortable for everything else and are only $40 at most local shops

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=34818