anyone been socked in the face by the fairer sex?

jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
a couple of weeks ago my ex punched me in the head as hard as she could and copped me right in the ear. shit still hurts. and no, i didn't deserve it. told her next time ima call the popo.

Comments

• take some self defense classes for women. or maybe against women.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You didn't slap her back?

• On some real sit-com ish, a friend of mine was in a heated argument that I was trying to calm down. At one point I ended up on the wrong side, homegirl in a blind fury shuts her eyes and of course misses her mark in favor of my jaw.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Fairer"

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    I was on a thrid date with this girl, we were getting swerved on somesangria at this solstice party, stopped by my friends house, she was laying on the bed and i tickled her foot, she tells me not to do it again "or else". Of course i did it again right quick, she spins around and clocks me in the face pretty hard. No thanks babeee.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Man, I've been punched, kicked, cut, damn near stabbed and many other things by old girlfriends. I take it as a compliment, at least I'm worth going to jail over.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Breez said:
    Man, I've been punched, kicked, cut, damn near stabbed and many other things by old girlfriends. I take it as a compliment, at least I'm worth going to jail over.

Either that or you just date some crazy ass women.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    this guy I once knew got into a fight at a redneck party w/ his ex methhead girlfriend

she knocked him unconscious with a Maglite, dropped her drawers & pissed on him in the middle of the front yard

I never thought she was right for him, too temperamental

• I was breaking up with a girl and she punched me hard in the chest.

• i knocked a girls front tooth out in seventh grade

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    no.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    Breez said:

Either that or you just date some crazy ass women.

Man, you hit that nail on the head. The first one that didn't try to kill me, I married. A slow death is always better.

Soulhawk said:
    this guy I once knew got into a fight at a redneck party w/ his ex methhead girlfriend

she knocked him unconscious with a Maglite, dropped her drawers & pissed on him in the middle of the front yard
    Now that's what I call a PAR-TEY!!!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    ;-)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I once tried to incite Tipper Gore to punch me in the face, but she punked out.

I did it by refusing her handshake. Bill Clinton was running for president and made a campus appearance, and through my girlfriend at the time, we had these special vip passes. So at the end of speeches, Bill, Hillary, Tommy Lee Jones, Ron Brown, Al Gore and then Tipper walk down our row shaking hands. Cameras are all over and I shook hands with each of them, until Tipper walked up to me, stuck her hand out to shake mine, and I flat out refused her. I could see her consider belting me as I was shaking my head at her like "never"..but like I said, she punked out.

• HarveyCanal said:
    I once tried to incite Tipper Gore to punch me in the face, but she punked out.

I did it by refusing her handshake. Bill Clinton was running for president and made a campus appearance, and through my girlfriend at the time, we had these special vip passes. So at the end of speeches, Bill, Hillary, Tommy Lee Jones, Ron Brown, Al Gore and then Tipper walk down our row shaking hands. Cameras are all over and I shook hands with each of them, until Tipper walked up to me, stuck her hand out to shake mine, and I flat out refused her. I could see her consider belting me as I was shaking my head at her like "never"..but like I said, she punked out.

haha classic story.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ENTRAPMENT ENTICEMENT

I've had some bad fortune in the dark during sleep and/or "maneuvers." Eyes gouged, nose tweaked, once or twice some teeth shaken up. My face is a finger magnet, I guess. I've never hit a woman, and that will not change.

• I dropped my girl on the street tryna give her a drunken piggyback ride the other night.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I dropped my girl on the street tryna give her a drunken piggyback ride the other night.

What an a$$hole.

• elise said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I dropped my girl on the street tryna give her a drunken piggyback ride the other night.

What an a$$hole.

she assumed the risk.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    elise said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

What an a$$hole.

she assumed the risk.

She was the drunk one. He was the designated walker. Things didn't work out.

• I had a crazy ass gf who slapped me once...I still don't know why she slapped me, but she got real mad afterwards because instead of just leaving her apartment, I made a point of retrieving my left over pork chops from the fridge before I bounced.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Does getting hit by sisters count? :-P

One of my sisters knows how to throw good punches and hard. In high school some dude pulled her skirt up and she knocked his teeth out. Years later she put a guy in hospital who tired to hit her at a club. So I have always had respect for a womans ability to kick ass.

I never been hit by a g/f but if a girl tried Id duck and run and go call my sister to come and defend me.... ;-P

• luck said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    elise said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

What an a$$hole.

she assumed the risk.

She was the drunk one. He was the designated walker. Things didn't work out.

haha no I can assure you I was drunker even than her!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I was 15 and working as a bar back with a local catering company. A couple of the bartenders were buying their coke from one of the local cops, who happened to be the father of a girl in my high school class. So they said, at least. He had a bit of a shady reputation, and it came up casually, so I thought it sounded legit. A few days later, there was a school assembly and my friends and I ended up sitting behind her and her friends. To this day, I still can't remember how it came up, but at some point, I started giving her shit about how her dad was a coke dealer. She turned around in her seat and punched me square in the teeth as hard as she could. Felt like she had knocked my teeth out for a couple seconds.

We actually became good friends later on. I got an invite to her Christmas party this year.

But I still think her dad sold coke.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Sometimes I think I would rather have been punched as opposed to what I actually got... never eat a womans lasagna when she thinks your going to leave her... on valentines day...

what the BLOODCLOT!...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    Does getting hit by sisters count? :-P

That's the only story I've got: My sister slugged me in the head with a Speak-n-Spell when we were kids (I think I was 6). The joke is that I became a word nerd because my sister literally beat the idea into my head.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    jammy said:
    told her next time ima call the popo.

I don't recommend this. Chances are you still might be the one going to jail even if she hit you.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    jammy said:
    told her next time ima call the popo.

I don't recommend this. Chances are you still might be the one going to jail even if she hit you.