Drum Break ID

spoonieteespoonietee 110 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Kind of an odd ID request, but here goes. It's a knocking break that opens with someone saying "give me that soul." I think it's on Brainfreeze, maybe Product Placement, or at least something by those two dudes. I have no idea what it is or where it's from but I feel like a break this hard with that line delivered before it would be well known by folks who know. That's really all the info I can give on it, sorry, I hope it's not too much of a stretch. Thanks!

Comments

• "soul giver" by j. davis and the jay fives.

• speakmumbles said:
    "soul giver" by j. davis and the jay fives.

Am I a little dude because I think this is a joke, or because I still did some google work to no avail? Anyone care to confirm?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    spoonietee said:
    speakmumbles said:
    "soul giver" by j. davis and the jay fives.

Am I a little dude because I think this is a joke, or because I still did some google work to no avail? Anyone care to confirm?
    I think the words you were looking for where 'Thank You" and "anyone have a spare copy for sale/trade/".... :-)

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Tony Alvon

• yeah sexy coffee pot

• aaand double

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    amphibious said:
    aaand double

Amphibious, I listened to that remix of a spankrock track off your site a few days back, and that track is ridiculous. Love it.

/hijack

Kindly,
    parallax

Edit: normally this is something I would PM, but fwiw, I'm hoping others will check for it.

• ah shit man thanks... made that long ago, I guess 5 years ago when that came out. Just listened back for the first time in forever and there is so much I wish I could change / fix up but I lost the session right after that bounce so a 320 is all I have. I do still really like the last 30 seconds though

• In the practiced and wise words of LokoOne: Thanks boys, I appreciate it. Anyone have a copy for sale/trade? Drop me a PM.