Favorite sleeves to roll a spliff on.

dirtydirty 93 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central

but really my fav so I can see all the crumbles....

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I am not a spliff roller, but this seems appropriate.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I always roll on a gatefold cover because you can de-seed your weed inside ( :real_headz: ) then roll it on the outside.

Breez said:
    I always roll on a gatefold cover because you can de-seed your weed inside ( :real_headz: ) then roll it on the outside.

Sorry, but "de-seed your weed" and :real_headz: don't belong in the same sentence.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:

Sorry, but "de-seed your weed" and :real_headz: don't belong in the same sentence.

haha!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Step yo game up.

b/w

most of my shit is in poly.

But if i had to roll on gatefold..........

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    batmon said:

• batmon said:

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    anything plain white or black

• a popular choice with my dad's generation i believe.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:

I don't get it.

• Breez said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:

I don't get it.

of course, you gots seeds in your weeds

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the_dL said:
    anything plain white or black

Yes. But for us hash folks, lights and whites.

Generally speaking, nothing too matte or worn that will catch trace. Glossy and clean.

• I would hurt people for that owl shirt

• CTI's always work good.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Breez said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Breez said:

I don't get it.

of course, you gots seeds in your weeds

Hell yea I do. I used to spend the doe to get "good" but not anymore. Those days are over, at least for now. ;-)

• When you roll:

Then flip it to the backside when you light up:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Breez said:
    I used to spend the doe to get "good" but not anymore. Those days are over, at least for now. ;-)

weed fail

that seedy brick ditchweed shit isn't even worth smoking

it totally decreases your brainpower too

but I guess we already knew that ;)

Soulhawk said:
    Breez said:
    I used to spend the doe to get "good" but not anymore. Those days are over, at least for now. ;-)

weed fail

that seedy brick ditchweed shit isn't even worth smoking

it totally decreases your brainpower too

but I guess we already knew that ;)

Probbaly getting more high off the chemicals applied to it than the weed itself.

• i always used this one

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Records are my ultimate addiction, but if I did smoke weed I'd roll on these.
    Attached files

Okay, let's un-euro this discussion right now. Here in the US, where all the good records come from anyway...we roll joints and blunts.

• edit

• HarveyCanal said:
    Okay, let's un-euro this discussion right now. Here in the US, where all the good records come from anyway...we roll joints and blunts.

I'm listening to Horace Andy's "Better Collie" and he might as well have been addressing you: "Hush up your mouth and build a spliff."

hertzhog said:
    HarveyCanal said:

I'm listening to Horace Andy's "Better Collie" and he might as well have been addressing you: "Hush up your mouth and build a spliff."